Sonora TX 2017-2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by daniel044 View Post
    headed up this weekend to do a little coon shooting and cleanup. Anyone else headed that way?
    Originally posted by ag_attack View Post
    i'll be doing the same, but i'm hard after the hogs.
    lucky!!!! Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Ag_Attack View Post
      I'll be doing the same, but I'm hard after the hogs.
      Where you at with hogs being a issue? We have no hogs right now. Fingers crossed they dont show up. I am about 5 miles west of Sonora.

Comment

Originally posted by daniel044 View Post
        Where you at with hogs being a issue? We have no hogs right now. Fingers crossed they dont show up. I am about 5 miles west of Sonora.
        We are covered up with hogs 10 miles WSW of Sonora. Heading to the lease next month to build feed pens around the feeders.

Comment

Went out and closed the deal on this fellow recently.

I've been watching him grow his rack since November.

Actually hated to see him go, and I'll miss seeing him alive, but he has a place of honor reserved in my home.

Comment

That's a hoss !! Congrats!!

Comment

Nice!! Congrats on a great buck ....will be some fine eatin

Comment

Originally posted by Tree Phantom View Post
                I have the 600 lbs All Season timed. What motor speed do you use? And have you had any problems with coon and the wiring to the motor. My wiring is expose to the varmints and they have found it. :-(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                The motor speed is whatever the factory setting is. All the cables are internal. Never a problem with any varmits. Great feeder!

Comment

Sonora TX 2017-2018

Originally posted by Tradman1971 View Post
                  The motor speed is whatever the factory setting is. All the cables are internal. Never a problem with any varmits. Great feeder!

Mine has exposed wires from the motor, about 14-16 inches, to where they go though a hole into a cavity and out to the control box. I will have to screw 40" x 40" of sheet of something underneath to stop coons from reaching the wires. Mine has 3 motor speeds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

to everyone on this thread I will trade an axis buck hunt for a turtle blind or krivoman blind, maybe a hand built blind but must see pics first.

Comment

Originally posted by Ag_Attack View Post
                      I'll be doing the same, but I'm hard after the hogs.
                      You're "Hard after the hogs??????!!!!!!!!!!"

Comment

Well got some game cam pics and filled up the feeders again. I would say these guys are starting to look better every time we go out. We had alot of bucks on camera but these where a few of the better ones. The young 8 looks like he will be a good one in a few years.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Good looking bucks daniel ! I hope to have some good pics next trip .

Comment

Seen rain on a live feed from Simon Bro today on Facebook.Anyone have any reports around the area.

Comment

Originally posted by Tradman1971 View Post
                              You're "Hard after the hogs??????!!!!!!!!!!"
                              Haha hey, careful! I still know how to get to your place buddy!

Daniel, we are about 30 miles S of town. Hogs are always around.

Comment

Any of you guys hunt the Ingham or Wallace Ranch?

Comment

Working...
                                X