Sonora TX 2017-2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shane View Post
    We're going to have a work weekend to set up on our new lease this weekend. Probably won't shoot anything this weekend, but we're planning to go back to start hunting next weekend. Been seeing a LOT of axis, including some very nice bucks.
    I hope you get a giant Shane! Looking forward to seeing more of your posts on this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Patton View Post
      I hope you get a giant Shane! Looking forward to seeing more of your posts on this thread.
      Thanks, Patton. I'm hoping to be able to post an LDP or two. I've seen a couple bucks in the 36" range. I'd love to send an arrow through one.

Landowner saw a couple sika last week. We're literally overrun with axis, but other stuff roams through every now and then.

Comment

Anyone have an idea on the total rainfall that Sutton co/ Sonora has gotten over the last serveral days? Looks like a decent amount

Comment

From my rain app it looks like about 3/4" from Sunday

Comment

Originally posted by txfirefighter_04 View Post
            Anyone have an idea on the total rainfall that Sutton co/ Sonora has gotten over the last serveral days? Looks like a decent amount
            1-1/2" at the lease and in town

Comment

Originally posted by txfirefighter_04 View Post
              Just talked to my landowner. He has had 2" over the last few days. Gonna get hot and dry the rest of the week though.

Comment

1.3" south of town at our place.

You're right Shane. Going to dry out quick.

Comment

Have the big boys started coming out of velvet yet? I am going to try and spend a few days there this weekend. I am hoping this guy is about ready.Click image for larger version

Name:	STC_1461.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	81.8 KB
ID:	24497424

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

Comment

Sorry for the same picture twice, I am not sure how to edit it

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

Comment

Beautiful morning here in SE Edwards county. Looks like some rain coming on Sunday. Safe travels to all who are heading out this weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      Last edited by Patton; 05-26-2017, 07:34 AM.

Comment

Good luck out there Patton.

Comment

Heading out at noon today

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
                            Just talked to my landowner. He has had 2" over the last few days. Gonna get hot and dry the rest of the week though.
                            Shane
                            Are you hunting out here now? If so would love to buy you and your son lunch in Roosevelt/Junction or Sonora the next time ya'll are down. Baseball(Coaching) is almost over for me, and Ty(youngest son) had his final Varsity Football Scrimmage last Friday so we should be heading down in the next cpl of weeks..Here is my # text me when ya'll might be going down next month.

Eric
                            817-480-3969

Comment

Beautiful morning here in SE Edwards county. Looks like some rain coming on Sunday. Safe travels to all who are heading out this weekend.

Dang I am JEALOUS..My oldest graduates on Sat or we would be down there this weekend floating the river and enjoying the peace and quiet ..

Comment

Heck of a view Patton. Enjoy it

Comment

Working...
                                X