Best fried chicken in your opinion?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Longhorn95 View Post
    Back to the OP, looking forward to Gustavo Fring making his first appearance in season 3 of Better Call Saul.
    Yea,
    I'm not sure most of the folks on this thread watched the whole video, or maybe they are not big fans of BB or Better Call Saul? I can't wait for the point where he hits bottom and says the hell with it. Loved how his brother (Lenny from Laverne and Shirley,) was the one who didn't want him at the firm.

Comment

Popeyes

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Comment

After Frenchy's, the Popeyes buffet in Lafayette.

Comment

Lazy Ladel, Menard, TX on Monday nights. Not aware of a close second.
          Adios,
          Gary

Comment

Bill Miller or Popeyes

Comment

Allens in Sweetwater

Comment

Brookshire Brothers has the best chicken esp. if it's fresh, Bush's has the best tender.

Comment

Originally posted by Ragin' View Post
                  Frenchys and y'all may laugh but Brookshire Bros Spicy is good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No laughing here. Brookshire Bros has pretty dang good food and their fried chicken is awesome.

Comment

Frenchy's Original Location
                    Max's Wine Dive

Willie Mays' Scotch House in New Orleans
                    Attached Files

Comment

My Uncle's up in Missouri. He used to have one of his boys (my cousins) grab a couple of his true free ranging birds. My Aunt would then bring him the butchered & cleaned birds 15-20 min later to where he already had the oil just under 350*.

None of us likes livers, so those always went into our catfish bait container.

Man, did we eat well at their house. After his chicken, his catfish and frog legs are awesome too.

Comment

in DFW it's Babe's Chicken

Comment

Popeyes here in South Texas but when I travel North I like Bushes... I think a good role makes a chicken place...

Bill Millers??? Man I don't see how anyone eats there. Tried it once for BBQ, then about 5 years later tried the chicken, and now 5 years later I still haven't been back.

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
                            Gus's Fried Chicken in Memphis.
                            BBQ Inn in Houston.

And listen, I might catch some slack for this but if I do it's just because y'all just don't know......Porter Walmart has some of the best fried chicken you'll put in your piehole. I can't explain why and you have to deal with some dumbasses to get it, but it is very, very good.

I'm a fried chicken connoisseur....I once saw a show on the Food Channel, booked a plane and flew to Memphis just to try some chicken I'd never had....trip was worth it.
                            That is funny right there.

Comment

Originally posted by TX CHICKEN View Post
                              Max's wine dive in San Antonio is the best I have ever had.
                              Just ate there 2 weeks ago...awesome food!

Comment

Originally posted by KNEE DEEP View Post
                                Moo Moos in Victoria and Brookshire Bros in Columbus. Them ole Czech women can fry some bird.

Brookshire Bros is usually good across the board.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X