No announcement yet.

New Cold Steel (Plastic) Broadhead [emoji849]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Used new polymer broad head......excuse: "it's new technology and I wanted to try it out"

Used Allen broad head.......excuse: "I'm an idiot"

Comment

Originally posted by froghunter View Post
      Used new polymer broad head......excuse: "it's new technology and I wanted to try it out"

Used Allen broad head.......excuse: "I'm an idiot"

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Doesn't the guy from relentless pursuit use cold steel a lot? Maybe they made these plastic broad heads for that guy and all the bird hunts that he does. Probably be a good turkey broadhead and if you loose it so what, and if you run it over with a tire it probably wont puncture it.

Comment

Originally posted by Catarina View Post
          Doesn't the guy from relentless pursuit use cold steel a lot? Maybe they made these plastic broad heads for that guy and all the bird hunts that he does. Probably be a good turkey broadhead and if you loose it so what, and if you run it over with a tire it probably wont puncture it.

Joking right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Holy crap. This thread has gone 8 pages, as per my phone. Unbelievable!! This has some good readin in it. But, i have put some thought in this. I think I just my buy some to play with. If they are as cheap as they say they are, then what the hell. Ya never know, one may find himself in a predicament and have thousands of playing cards, and balloons, and jars of flaming liquids chasing you. LMAO

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
            X