Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mitchbcs View Post
    That's a fun idea...

Who can come up with the best response when he tells me where to send the money?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Ask him if he will cover the shipping if you mail him cash. Then tell him its all in pennies!

Comment

Originally posted by mitchbcs View Post
      That's a fun idea...

Who can come up with the best response when he tells me where to send the money?

Tell him the police /SWAT team have surrounded your house and are asking about this deal with Norm. Tell him you panicked and swallowed the money whole. Ask him to post bail and help recover the money. Ask him what the best tasting fiber cereal is and tell him you need 3 large boxes.

Comment

Lmao straydog

Comment

You should tell him you parlayed the money with the heir of a deceased Nigerian prince and mailed his $2000 along with another $1500 and are waiting on the money order for $3.5M to arrive and once it does you will split the money with him since he seems like such a nice guy and all!! Tell him you need his account number and password so you can route the money appropriately. Might as well get his DOB. Mothers maiden name and SSN while your at it!![emoji2]

Comment

Working...
          X