Clear All

Will do!

Comment

Originally posted by FF316 View Post
      Will do!

Please Link it here when you start it

Comment

Hagerman Hog Hunt Segment B

FF316, you will increase your post count by roughly 10% by starting that thread! I like your style. [emoji51]

Hopefully you can double it by the end of segment B!

Good luck.[emoji1531]

Comment

Latest weather forecast

Overcast on Friday and Saturday but warm and breezy.

Even warmer on Sunday

Not much chance of rain

Comment

You really don't need to scout for pigs, they're everywhere. You best chance of bagging one with a bow will be on the first day. After that, they'll be on the move being pushed around.

Comment

Originally posted by Blood Trail View Post
              You really don't need to scout for pigs, they're everywhere. You best chance of bagging one with a bow will be on the first day. After that, they'll be on the move being pushed around.

This is my experience as well

Comment

I'm sick of y'all talking about this hunt already. Someone drive up to Paradise Cove and start the live thread already!

Comment

Originally posted by JustinJ View Post
                  I'm sick of y'all talking about this hunt already. Someone drive up to Paradise Cove and start the live thread already!
                  I'm ready for sure..to post some pork on the ground..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

I should be on the road @1pm and in Paradise Cove around 3pm.

Comment

Can't wait. Going to be heading up tomorrow after work. Got a little long range practice in last night with my bow out to 70 yards and was shooting really good! Ready to rock and roll now!

Comment

Originally posted by SFAbowhunter View Post
                        Can't wait. Going to be heading up tomorrow after work. Got a little long range practice in last night with my bow out to 70 yards and was shooting really good! Ready to rock and roll now!

I like to practice from 60 and 70 yards also.

I have no problem with letting a 60 or 70 yard shot fly on a hog!!!

Comment

Originally posted by XBowHunter View Post
                          I like to practice from 60 and 70 yards also.

I have no problem with letting a 60 or 70 yard shot fly on a hog!!!
                          Yup! Agree! Was shooting arrows in a 6 inch plate last night at 70. That's good enough to sling at a hog I think. If one is inside 50 they better watch out though.

Comment

Ok boys it's time to fire up this thread. Razorback01 sounds like he will be the first one at the cove to post some pics up! Be on the lookout for the thread title Live Seg B Hagerman this will be posted in (Around the campfire)if you can't find it.
                            Post lots of pics and have fun doing it. Hope we out kill Seg A by a long shot
                            Last edited by FF316; 03-15-2017, 07:01 AM.

Comment

Comment

Good luck! My hog went from this:

To this:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X