Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Save the Date - Bownanza 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gwellstx View Post
    Wait... is Jen in trouble too or just me?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    Troublemaker!

Comment

Originally posted by junkmanhunter View Post
      philip, im going to give you a call in a week or 2. I'm leaving monday for mexico, so probably after that.

Depending on number of people with me, i might try to join up with the fish heads..
      10-4

Comment

Well well well. I'm off for it again this year. Maybe I can make it through this year with no new scars, lost coolers or massive hangovers. Maybe....

Comment

Originally posted by JSAPP View Post
          Maybe I can make it through this year with no new scars, lost coolers or massive hangovers. Maybe....
          Now what kind of entertainment is that.

Comment

I just talked to Charlene at the Hilton and they didn't have any more doubt less in the block but she did hook me up with a double queen for the same TBH price!

This will be my first Bownanza and I've read about all the good times so my hopes are really set high for this!

Comment

Room available.

Anybody need a room at the Hilton Garden Inn? My buddy has a King room reserved but is going to cancel it. Before he does, anybody want it?

Comment

Save the Date - Bownanza 2017

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                Anybody need a room at the Hilton Garden Inn? My buddy has a King room reserved but is going to cancel it. Before he does, anybody want it?

Tell him to contact me. My husband and I need to get our room.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by MKH View Post
                  Tell him to contact me. My husband and I need to get our room.

PM me your phone number.

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                    PM me your phone number.

Sent

Comment

I haven't been to this event before, but I've been looking over pictures from previous events. It looks like a good time. I noticed several pictures of people playing instruments and singing. Is that a "team" to join or are all the teams related to food items? Do the guitar players/singers just join in at random or is it all pre-planned? That is something I would love to be involved in if I get to go (and it is on my calendar).

Comment

Originally posted by Texas5o View Post
                        I haven't been to this event before, but I've been looking over pictures from previous events. It looks like a good time. I noticed several pictures of people playing instruments and singing. Is that a "team" to join or are all the teams related to food items? Do the guitar players/singers just join in at random or is it all pre-planned? That is something I would love to be involved in if I get to go (and it is on my calendar).
                        Steve, the teams relate to various food groups, cleanup, etc. The music is pretty much extemporaneous (the Aggies might have to get the dictionary out ) so bring you guitar and join in whenever it kicks in at the hotel and the pavilion.

Comment

what exactly is this? cant find info on it

Comment

Originally posted by TJShockler View Post
                            what exactly is this? cant find info on it

Comment

I can hardly wait! But guess I have to.

Comment

Originally posted by LROSE View Post
                                BUMP THIS TO THE TOP....

How many TBH'ers in the DFW area would be interested in a DAY Trip down to Bownanza? I am checking on prices to rent a small Mini bus to run us down and back on the 18th .....
                                Just looking for a headcount. Cost per person would depend on how many people want to go.
                                Just thought we could try to all go down together & have someone drive us !!!
                                Sounds like a good idea. Pm me the details.

Comment

Working...
                                X