Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

May GOD be with them also... (rahma's daughter included)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayers sent

Comment

May GOD be with them also... (rahma's daughter included)

Still praying for all the families.

Comment

So sad to read this Rahma, Prayers Sent for you and your family

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

What an amazing young lady that was taken from Earth too soon! Prayers sent for the family, friends and community. I am very sorry for your famiy's loss, Rahma! Your faith is inspirational

#allyslegacy

Prayers sent for the other hunters that have lost their lives doing what they loved to do and their families. Heartbreaking!
            Last edited by Hot4huntin; 01-15-2017, 10:10 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by rahma View Post
              It was my daughter, Ally, who died in this crash. She was not driving. She and my other daughter were passengers. Their friend was driving and I do not blame her for her what happened. This tragedy is literally bringing hundreds to Jesus and changing people's lives across the entire country. Gods ways are always bigger than ours. I will never understand why it had to be Ally, but she is walking the streets of gold with Jesus. Her light shined bright when she was here with us and her death couldn't put it out. Her light is still shining bright!

My friend, your faith brings this grown man to tears. God bless your family and Allly. She is without a doubt better off than we are! She is rejoicing and please take comfort in that! Father God be with this family as they are a shining example of what should strive to be. Amen.

Comment

Prayers sent

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers for those involved and full and speedy recovery for the other girls. Unable to keep a dry eye since I started reading this.

Comment

Prayers up

Comment

For those who would like to see My Ally's Home Going Celebration. Please share this link to others so that more lives can be impacted.

Comment

It was my daughter, Ally, who died in this crash. She was not driving. She and my other daughter were passengers. Their friend was driving and I do not blame her for her what happened. This tragedy is literally bringing hundreds to Jesus and changing people's lives across the entire country. Gods ways are always bigger than ours. I will never understand why it had to be Ally, but she is walking the streets of gold with Jesus. Her light shined bright when she was here with us and her death couldn't put it out. Her light is still shining bright!
                        I am still praying for you and your family.

Rwc

Comment

http://northplacechurch.com/allyslegacy/

For those who would like to see My Ally's Home Going Celebration. Please share this link to others so that more lives can be impacted.
                          Still praying for you folks.

Comment

rahma, God bless you sir! Indeed what a homecoming!!! Our Lord told His disciples to "let the children come to me"... Can you just imagine what a joyous homecoming?!! That homecoming up there will be grander than the sadness and mourning is bad here on earth because of her passing... The old song "Gathering Flowers For The Master's Bouquet"... here's a favorite version of it of mine: [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_qNcdeEIfjE"]Kitty Wells,Gathering Flowers For The Masters Bouquet - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Prayers sent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks everybody for the prayers. It truly makes a difference. We feel the prayers.

Comment

Working...
                                X