Pigs Down

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jbarr View Post
    Yeah and it looks like my daughter is next in line.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

You gonna suppress it? I have to get one for my daughter. Noise makes her nervous she says. Now my youngest daughter, nothin bothers that child!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Ragin' View Post
      You gonna suppress it? I have to get one for my daughter. Noise makes her nervous she says. Now my youngest daughter, nothin bothers that child!

No, but I thought I was going to have to. Last time we went shooting she had a break down because of the noise at the range. Today almost every lane was in use but she knew she had to shoot good to go on a hunt, and she nailed it. She was nervous but after first 2 shots were good she was excited. This was going to be the last time I took her shooting if it didn't go good, she loves shooting her bow because of no noise.

Comment

Originally posted by jbarr View Post
        No, but I thought I was going to have to. Last time we went shooting she had a break down because of the noise at the range. Today almost every lane was in use but she knew she had to shoot good to go on a hunt, and she nailed it. She was nervous but after first 2 shots were good she was excited. This was going to be the last time I took her shooting if it didn't go good, she loves shooting her bow because of no noise.

Well that's good! [emoji1417]

Comment

Nice. Congrats. Good luck to the young lady

Comment

Congrats

Comment

Congrats

Comment

Way to go again! If you start shooting them with a bow, Skinny may buy them from you to get ahead of FND on their contest. Lol

Comment

Good going, young fella. Those first two hogs are really nice. Quite a stack.

Comment

Good stuff!

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                    X