Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Putin accused of ordering influence of election!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LWC View Post
    I agree completely. And when someone does it to us it is serious. But to most it is not a big deal if they influence your guy to win.
    Our own media does the same thing, and you know it! What's the issue again? Oh yeah, the liberals and liberal media didn't pull it off this time. That's what!

Comment

It's such an issue to me because it has come to light that Russia may have tried to influence our election in a pretty big way. Trump has publicly announced his admiration for putin. I guess I'm the only tbhr that sees this as strange and thinks we should keep an eye on this.

The election results are not going to change nor should they. But to justify potentially corrupt actions because they benefit us (this time) is the exact thing we say we hate about the libs.
      Im sure Trumps admiration for Putin is based on the fact that he(Putin) makes decisions with out any thought the rest of the world thinks. Unlike our leader the last 8 years. Putin is not a trust worthly man but he does what he wants because he knows The US or any other leaders of the free world were not going to do anything about it. Trump does not admire Putin for any other reason

Comment

I'm still waiting to hear how Russia did anything that changed any votes at all.

Comment

I agree completely. And when someone does it to us it is serious. But to most it is not a big deal if they influence your guy to win.
          I reviewed some of your old posts. You are consistent. You've been a Trump hater from day one. The election is over. Your guy lost. Get over it. The first step in healing is to let it go.

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
            You are a dense one. HOW DID RUSSIA GET TRUMP ELECTED?

You say he MAY have TRIED. I feel sure the US will keep an eye on Russia, and everyone else. We are the world police after all.
            Whatever tough guy. Maybe name calling gets you going. Big mouths are the funnnest to shut firmly. I never said Russia got Trump elected. Just can't stand all the hypocrites making excuses of how it's somehow ok to have Russia leaking out emails of the candidate of their choosing

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
              I'm still waiting to hear how Russia did anything that changed any votes at all.

They wont answer cause they cant. Russia brought the truth to light. Liberals just mad their secrets came out. Im glad someone brought out the truth. Next liberal hack may think twice about cheating... who am I kidding. Prolly just not write it down next time.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Why didn't obama make a national issue out of it when the Chinese hacked and stole private information of millions of US citizens?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by M16 View Post
                  I reviewed some of your old posts. You are consistent. You've been a Trump hater from day one. The election is over. Your guy lost. Get over it. The first step in healing is to let it go.
                  I am consistent. I appreciate you noticing. And I would feel the same way if Russia tried to get Cruz elected and he was making strange public admirations toward putin. That is what consistent people do. Hypocrites say one thing when it benefits their motives and not so much when it doesn't.

Comment

Whatever tough guy. Maybe name calling gets you going. Big mouths are the funnnest to shut firmly. I never said Russia got Trump elected. Just can't stand all the hypocrites making excuses of how it's somehow ok to have Russia leaking out emails of the candidate of their choosing
                    You are getting slow. That was a few comments ago. Now, read on down the thread and see were I mentioned how our own media influences the outcome of elections. How is that any different? Because your little ***** didn't win? Because the liberals and liberal media lost at the influence game this go round? What hurts so bad? And for the last time, IM NOT A TRUMP FAN!

Comment

Don't think I ever implied you were a Trump fan. If so I apologize. I can't stand 90+% of the national media and agree they are liberal and try to influence elections. I think it is a bad thing. But they only have a platform because somebody watches or listens to them. I thought this thread was about Russia? Sounds like we agree on the media.

Comment

LWC, you're right, but you're beating your head against a wall trying to convince those who want to see only what they want, not what is reality. For those who have taken the time to inform themselves and who are able to be objective about it instead of just defending Trump at all costs because he is a token "republican", it is quite clear that Russia went to bat for Trump during the campaign. In multiple ways. With WikiLeaks/Assange, with Putin friend Trump campaign manager Paul Manafort, with the absolute army of twitter troll accounts originating in Russia advocating and propagandizing on Trump's behalf throughout the primary AND the general, and with reports several months ago of Russian hacking of state and local election boards info. in the U.S., there is no question that Russia tried to influence the election. And then there were the stories just a few days ago about U.S. intelligence surveillance operations having information about top Russian government officials celebrating Trump's win and congratulating themselves for their efforts on his behalf. The only question is whether one chooses to believe these things or to close their eyes and plug their ears. If 1/10th this much information existed that Russia had gone to bat on Hillary's behalf, all of the people plugging their eyes and ears would be apoplectic with rage right now. And rightly so. But the fact they're not, because Russia helped Trump....well, that says a lot, and nothing good.

Did Russia tamper with actual votes? I have no idea. Did Russia's assistance on Trump's behalf make the difference in the election? I have no idea. Does it matter? No, of course not. A world power that is hostile to us tried to undermine our election system and put their hand on the scale for a particular candidate. Whether it made a difference or not is irrelevant. We should be asking "why?" did they do this, not saying we don't care since they did it on behalf of one's preferred candidate in the election.

By the way, in 2010, Trump himself said of WikiLeaks that it was "spying", "espionage", and that if it had happened in China, those responsible for the leaks would have been shot within 24 hours after they were discovered. That is the same WikiLeaks, by the way, that he now says he "loves", because of course he knows they did nothing but help him in this election. Just like on so many other issues, he conveniently "changed" his position on this for political and personal gain.

And no, I am not providing any "links" for anyone. All the stuff I mentioned (and more) is available in the public domain. Anyone who is truly interested (and most of you are not) in finding out this information won't mind a bit doing 10 minutes worth of Google searches and having at their fingertips an hours worth of reading. Trump's ties to Russia are way deeper than the few things I mentioned a few paragraphs above.

A lot of people have outed themselves in this election season as hypocrites and partisans who don't care so much about issues as they do about the strongman in the White House being their strongman.
                        Last edited by Joshua Flournoy; 01-07-2017, 06:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Joshua Flournoy View Post
                          LWC, you're right, but you're beating your head against a wall trying to convince those who want to see only what they want, not what is reality. For those who have taken the time to inform themselves and who are able to be objective about it instead of just defending Trump at all costs because he is a token "republican", it is quite clear that Russia went to bat for Trump during the campaign. In multiple ways. With WikiLeaks/Assange, with Putin friend Trump campaign manager Paul Manafort, with the absolute army of twitter troll accounts originating in Russia advocating and propagandizing on Trump's behalf throughout the primary AND the general, and with reports several months ago of Russian hacking of state and local election boards info. in the U.S., there is no question that Russia tried to influence the election. And then there were the stories just a few days ago about U.S. intelligence surveillance operations having information about top Russian government officials celebrating Trump's win and congratulating themselves for their efforts on his behalf. The only question is whether one chooses to believe these things or to close their eyes and plug their ears.

Did Russia tamper with actual votes? I have no idea. Did Russia's assistance on Trump's behalf make the difference in the election? I have no idea. Does it matter? No, of course not. A world power that is hostile to us tried to undermine our election system and put their hand on the scale for a particular candidate. Whether it made a difference or not is irrelevant. We should be asking "why?" did they do this, not saying we don't care since they did it on behalf of one's preferred candidate in the election.

By the way, in 2010, Trump himself said of WikiLeaks that it was "spying", "espionage", and that if it had happened in China, those responsible for the leaks would have been shot within 24 hours after they were discovered. That is the same WikiLeaks, by the way, that he now says he "loves", because of course he knows they did nothing but help him in this election. Just like on so many other issues, he conveniently "changed" his position on this for political and personal gain.

And no, I am not providing any "links" for anyone. All the stuff I mentioned (and more) is available in the public domain. Anyone who is truly interested (and most of you are not) in finding out this information won't mind a bit doing 10 minutes worth of Google searches and having at their fingertips an hours worth of reading. Trump's ties to Russia are way deeper than the few things I mentioned a few paragraphs above.

A lot of people have outed themselves in this election season as hypocrites and partisans who don't care so much about issues as they do about the strongman in the White House being their strongman.
                          I'm just glad you didn't win the election

Comment

Originally posted by Leemo View Post
                            I'm just glad you didn't win the election
                            I wasn't on the ballot, nor did I vote for anyone who was.

Comment

I wasn't on the ballot, nor did I vote for anyone who was.
                              Part of the problem

Comment

LWC, you're right, but you're beating your head against a wall trying to convince those who want to see only what they want, not what is reality. For those who have taken the time to inform themselves and who are able to be objective about it instead of just defending Trump at all costs because he is a token "republican", it is quite clear that Russia went to bat for Trump during the campaign. In multiple ways. With WikiLeaks/Assange, with Putin friend Trump campaign manager Paul Manafort, with the absolute army of twitter troll accounts originating in Russia advocating and propagandizing on Trump's behalf throughout the primary AND the general, and with reports several months ago of Russian hacking of state and local election boards info. in the U.S., there is no question that Russia tried to influence the election. And then there were the stories just a few days ago about U.S. intelligence surveillance operations having information about top Russian government officials celebrating Trump's win and congratulating themselves for their efforts on his behalf. The only question is whether one chooses to believe these things or to close their eyes and plug their ears. If 1/10th this much information existed that Russia had gone to bat on Hillary's behalf, all of the people plugging their eyes and ears would be apoplectic with rage right now. And rightly so. But the fact they're not, because Russia helped Trump....well, that says a lot, and nothing good.

Well, well, well! Look who showed up!

If you are going to ask why Russia would help Trump, why not ask why the Clinton Foundation took in millions from foreign governments. Now who really had something to gain in this election? Trump? Russia? I think you know the real answer, but you have such blind hate for Trump that you are willing to stroke the Democrats in their political witch hunt.

If you will recall JF, I agreed with you all through this election, but to come back on here during a Trump bashing thread, and not a minute before, speaks volumes! Trump won. Russia didn't get him elected. Hillary Clintons corrupted *** got him elected. Get over it!

Comment

Working...
                                X