Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Putin accused of ordering influence of election!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some people seem to be confused about "Fake News". It doesn't mean "any news you disagree with", which is what a lot of Trumpists have turned it into recently.

Funny how WikiLeaks Lover and Admirer ("I love WikiLeaks") Trump has quite suddenly discovered a strange new respect for information security. Very upset about this information becoming public. Using ALL CAPS on his twitter, lol.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Useful_idiot

"Useful Idiot"

"In political jargon, a useful idiot is a person perceived as a propagandist for a cause whose goals they are not fully aware of, and who is used cynically by the leaders of the cause."

Some of ya'll are really putting a lot of effort into playing the role.
    Last edited by Joshua Flournoy; 01-11-2017, 08:27 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Joshua Flournoy View Post
      Some people seem to be confused about "Fake News". It doesn't mean "any news you disagree with", which is what a lot of Trumpists have turned it into recently.

Funny how WikiLeaks Lover and Admirer ("I love WikiLeaks") Trump has quite suddenly discovered a strange new respect for information security. Very upset about this information becoming public. Using ALL CAPS on his twitter, lol.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Useful_idiot

"Useful Idiot"

"In political jargon, a useful idiot is a person perceived as a propagandist for a cause whose goals they are not fully aware of, and who is used cynically by the leaders of the cause."

Some of ya'll are really putting a lot of effort into playing the role.
      Nice self evaluation

Comment

So what's your end game Joshua? Are you calling for impeachment before this even begins? You can bet the Democrats will do their best to try and impeach him.

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
          So what's your end game Joshua? Are you calling for impeachment before this even begins? You can bet the Democrats will do their best to try and impeach him.
          No need, if they keep pushing surely Trump will just resign. "Ok everyone I have had enough, I will go away now"

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
            No need, if they keep pushing surely Trump will just resign. "Ok everyone I have had enough, I will go away now"
            If they keep pushing, he will get re-elected.

Comment

Comment

I'm still waiting to hear what Russia did to get Trump elected.

This is the longest thread with nothing ever. Just a couple guys who hate Trump making junk up.

Comment

Press conference today @ 10:00.

DJ

Comment

I can't keep up.

TRUUUUUUUUUUMP.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hes4Crzrn8Q"]Tomi Lahren - 1/10/17 Snowflake Trophies - Final Thoughts - YouTube[/ame]

Joshua......you are a snowflake.

Comment

I love that Trump has all of a sudden become not corrupt ...

Comment

The nice thing about snowflakes is they all eventually melt when the going gets too hot.

Comment

We influence elections/topple governments all over the world, interesting that people get upset when someone tries to do the same.

Comment

Dang you Putin!!!!!

ZeroHedge - On a long enough timeline, the survival rate for everyone drops to zero

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                              I'm still waiting to hear what Russia did to get Trump elected.

This is the longest thread with nothing ever. Just a couple guys who hate Trump making junk up.
                              This is what cracks me up. Even if Russia IS responsible for the hacking, what is the democrat's argument?

"Well they released emails showing how corrupt, untruthful and disgusting Hillary and the democrats are! That's not fair! She would have won if we wouldn't have known that!"

Comment

Also, how come no one spoke up when American tax dollars were used to undermine and discredit Netanyahu and Israel's interests? (yet Trump and his appointees are somehow the anti-Semites, not the administration that openly shows disdain for the only Jewish State on the planet).

Or how about when that skid mark that used to be President openly and directly tried to influence the Brexit vote? Not one peep.

Comment

Working...
                                X