Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Putin accused of ordering influence of election!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
    Speaking of hypocrites! What was that about name calling?
    Whose name did I call?

Comment

Originally posted by LWC View Post
      Here's where your missing the point. They are picking and choosing which skeletons to leak. Therefore helping to influence the outcome. If they had released hillary's emails AND trumps tax returns you could argue they are doing this for our benefit. When you only do it for one side, they are doing what you are arguing the media does. You may think it helps you this time but next time you may be speaking russian
      The point I made is that if nothing was hidden to be revealed, there would be no need to worry. Unfortunately, it's politics. None of them can be trusted as far as you could throw them

Comment

Originally posted by Joshua Flournoy View Post
        Will you say the same thing as over the next 4 years the media picks apart Trump's past, his conflicts of interest and his ties to Russia?
        Read the above post. Yes, I would say the same exact thing.

Comment

If you say so Rush Limbaugh. But in less than 30 minutes you and Leslie could be sipping lattes in your rhinestone g-strings on the steps of the capital building. That is too close to Austin for me

I keep thinking your brain is gonna catch up to your mouth, but it don't like it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Roscoe View Post
            I keep thinking your brain is gonna catch up to your mouth, but it don't like it.

It don't like your brain either. Or whatever you tried to say.

Comment

There were safe spaces developed and free teddy bear donations for you Trump haters. You may want to look into it.

Comment

It don't like your brain either. Or whatever you tried to say.

Lol. Have a good evening. I gotta pack for ATA. ;-)

Comment

Originally posted by Roscoe View Post
                  Lol. Have a good evening. I gotta pack for ATA. ;-)

You have a good evening too. Hope you have a good show. Take care.

Comment

Originally posted by lovemylegacy View Post
                    How can Russia influence me to vote for anybody? Hillary influenced me to vote against her!
                    Exacfly.

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
                      Exactly! The intel report was full of likelys and possibilities but not one shred of evidence not to mention a lie or two. Only 3 agencies had any comment not the 17 agencies as stated. Again, not single piece of hard evidence has been offered. Just opinions of Obama's minions.
                      It's on the internet, remember? LOL

Originally posted by Bill in San Jose View Post
                      1. There has been no evidence presented linking the Russian government directing the phishing, or providing it to Assange
                      2. If there were anything illegal or questionable in Trump's tax filings, Obama's IRS would have gone after him like all the other conservative groups over the past 8 years.
                      3. In the world of intelligence gathering, you leave no fingerprints or leave somebody else's to be found.
                      μολν λαβ

Comment

If something ends up coming of this, sure going to be awkward for a lot of people around here who have expended so much effort trying to deflect attention away from Trump/Russia connections.

This is not a joking matter. At all. The Big Question: Is Trump simply trying to "make nice" with Russia? Or do they have him "over a barrel" with some kind of leverage? Starting to look more like the latter than the former.

From today.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/01/10/politi...sia/index.html

Intel chiefs presented Trump with claims of Russian efforts to compromise him

Related. From October.

http://www.motherjones.com/politics/...e-donald-trump

A Veteran Spy Has Given the FBI Information Alleging a Russian Operation to Cultivate Donald Trump
                        Last edited by Joshua Flournoy; 01-10-2017, 05:10 PM.

Comment

Trumps a moron....but better than the other option. We are going to get exactly the leadership we deserve...God help us. All the other is just smoke screen.

Comment

If something ends up coming of this, sure going to be awkward for a lot of people around here who have expended so much effort trying to deflect attention away from Trump/Russia connections.

This is not a joking matter. At all. The Big Question: Is Trump simply trying to "make nice" with Russia? Or do they have him "over a barrel" with some kind of leverage? Starting to look more like the latter than the former.

From today.

Related. From October.

A Veteran Spy Has Given the FBI Information Alleging a Russian Operation to Cultivate Donald Trump
                            AWKWARD???? man you've been wrong about everything since the start of the primaries; hasn't slowed you down.

Comment

From today.

Related. From October.

I can't wait until that day comes as I am sure you and CNN will be all over it and bring it to us asap. Lol

Comment

Quoting CNN? Oh must be true then

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X