Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Putin accused of ordering influence of election!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by M16 View Post
    And there you go. There is a possibility that Trump has ties to Russia. No proof just a possibility.
    Exactly! The intel report was full of likelys and possibilities but not one shred of evidence not to mention a lie or two. Only 3 agencies had any comment not the 17 agencies as stated. Again, not single piece of hard evidence has been offered. Just opinions of Obama's minions.

Comment

Originally posted by Irish_25 View Post
      Wrong, try again! No one on this thread has said anything like that.
      Saying that you'd like to thank an agent of espionage for bringing out the "truth", obtained via patently illegal actions, is a textbook example of "the end justifies the means".

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny View Post
        Joshua, with all due respect, you are wrong once again. In fact you have been wrong on everything going all the way back to the Republican primaries....EVERY SINGLE TIME. There will have to be a day that you need to sit down and have a long talk with yourself. I'm hoping that is soon my friend.

Say it with me now, GO TRUMP!

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
        Ol Josh still butt hurt I see

Comment

Originally posted by Joshua Flournoy View Post
          It's appropriate for this conversation. If you hold the politician you oppose, to a certain high standard of judgement, and the politician you support, to a lesser standard of judgement, that is hypocrisy.

I see. So, Conservative media holding Obama to account over the last 8 years, for his past and his present, would be an example of good journalism, but Liberal media holding Trump to account over the next 4 years, for his past and his present, wouldn't? Why would you be worried about it, unless you think Trump has something to hide? Funny, I don't ever remember seeing you say the Conservative media should lay off of Obama.

This is an example of overt hypocrisy. What happened to you? You used to be one of the more principled and consistent voices on here regarding Trump. It appears as though you have drunk deeply of the Trump kool-aid now.
          No kool-aid here. The MSM has been, and will continue to pick Trump apart. As will most of Hollywood, who get A LOT of air time. I think every administration should be transparent, although, there are some dealings that the general public don't need to know in real time. That is for national security, which our current President had a problem with.

Comment

Saying that you'd like to thank an agent of espionage for bringing out the "truth", obtained via patently illegal actions, is a textbook example of "the end justifies the means".
            But nobody has said if the roles were reversed and stuff had come out about trump they would still feel the same way. I would be ****** with trump. Not some foreign government that is not even an ally doing what they are going to do. Espionage is apart of government but the thing is we are not supposed to let it happen to us.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny View Post
              Joshua, with all due respect, you are wrong once again. In fact you have been wrong on everything going all the way back to the Republican primaries....EVERY SINGLE TIME. There will have to be a day that you need to sit down and have a long talk with yourself. I'm hoping that is soon my friend.

Say it with me now, GO TRUMP!

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
              This, I was too cold to type it

Comment

Will you say the same thing as over the next 4 years the media picks apart Trump's past, his conflicts of interest and his ties to Russia?
                if this were possible, they would have already done it; before Trump got elected, because you see, that was their job; to keep Trump from being elected.
                they failed and they are pizzed about it.

Comment

By the way, the media who investigate Trump while letting Hillary off the hook more than they should, are also hypocrites. That doesn't mean that what they report about Trump is wrong, though. Ya'll would be more than eager and willing to believe negative things they would report about Hillary. If you change your mind when they do the same on Trump....again, that is hypocrisy.

Comment

Originally posted by stickerpatch59 View Post
                    if this were possible, they would have already done it; before Trump got elected, because you see, that was their job; to keep Trump from being elected.
                    they failed and they are pizzed about it.
                    So, that's why the Conservative media has published all the smoking guns available on Hillary and her corrupt actions, since they've been investigating her so long? Oh wait, they haven't published all the smoking guns available on Hillary, and more investigation needs to be done? Well, why do you think that is? Maybe because investigative journalism actually requires a lot of....investigation? Public figures who do unsavory things on a regular basis don't generally leave a trail of Cheerios out for the media to discover all of their actions to report for the world to see. If you really think everything possibly negative about Trump has already been reported, feel free to believe that. But I think your bubble is going to be burst on that very soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
                      No kool-aid here. The MSM has been, and will continue to pick Trump apart. As will most of Hollywood, who get A LOT of air time. I think every administration should be transparent, although, there are some dealings that the general public don't need to know in real time. That is for national security, which our current President had a problem with.
                      I'm not talking about his time as President, though they should keep on top of that as well, just like Conservative media did with Obama. I'm talking about Trump's past, though much of that past may well be pertinent to national security concerns while he is President, as pertains to Russia, and if that is the case, it is all the more reason it should be investigated and brought to light, by all legal means possible.

Comment

Who was responsible for this country's cyber and Internet security for the last 8yrs, and who was responsible for Hillary's? It was obama and Hillary.

I doubt the Russians released any emails to wikileaks. I have no doubts the Russians and Chinese have launched cyber attacks hacking this country's computers countless times. They're gathering our data and intel in real time. I'm ok with the Russian spooks being sent home and can't understand why the Chinese get a free pass ????.

Comment

I'm not talking about his time as President, though they should keep on top of that as well, just like Conservative media did with Obama. I'm talking about Trump's past, though much of that past may well be pertinent to national security concerns while he is President, as pertains to Russia, and if that is the case, it is all the more reason it should be investigated and brought to light, by all legal means possible.
                          I think I remember asking you last night. Tell me more of Trumps ties to Russia. I'm all ears!

Comment

1. There has been no evidence presented linking the Russian government directing the phishing, or providing it to Assange

2. If there were anything illegal or questionable in Trump's tax filings, Obama's IRS would have gone after him like all the other conservative groups over the past 8 years.

3. In the world of intelligence gathering, you leave no fingerprints or leave somebody else's to be found.

μολν λαβ

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
                              I think I remember asking you last night. Tell me more of Trumps ties to Russia. I'm all ears!
                              he told you, don't you remember? it's all over the internet, you know like how he is Stalins grandson.

Comment

The arguing continues from people who assume everything when in reality only know what they are allowed to know . Do you really believe anybody on TBH , except for the one or two who said they worked in Tech Security - maybe even for The Government , has an idea of The Reality of what The Truth IS ? Seriously ? Today's Media and The Internet make The National Enquire see credible . . .

Comment

Working...
                                X