Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Putin accused of ordering influence of election!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LWC View Post
    Clinton is not going to be my president in a few days. We ALL hate her and know she is a terrible person. What do you want to do? Have lengthy discussions on what Hillary will do in retirement. We are discussing russia and our president. It is possible that he has shady dealings with russia. Intel back this up. That could put our national security at risk. Why do you bury your head in the sand and not question this? Because hillary is a witch and had deals with the russians?
    So what were our choices smart man? You keep talking **** about Trump, and yet you admit that Clinton is a very corrupt *****. Now what? Tell me! Tell me what are we to do! Trump is our President elect. Period! Now what? Should we join a recount so Clinton has a shot? Tell me!

I'm not turning a blind eye to ANYONE! The President, my friends, you or anyone else! But tell what we are going to do!

Comment

POSSIBLE POSSIBLE POSSIBLE vs PROVEN PROVEN PROVEN

possibilities in this world are limitless.

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
        So what were our choices smart man? You keep talking **** about Trump, and yet you admit that Clinton is a very corrupt *****. Now what? Tell me! Tell me what are we to do! Trump is our President elect. Period! Now what? Should we join a recount so Clinton has a shot? Tell me!

I'm not turning a blind eye to ANYONE! The President, my friends, you or anyone else! But tell what we are going to do!
        He is our president and I truly hope he makes America great again.
        We should watch trump like a hawk with a critical eye and question his decisions and motives. Just like any of our elected officials.

Most on this thread act like trump can do anything he wants to them...as long as he kisses them on the neck first

Comment

It is funny that y'all can't see past trumps. When the US is doing that to other countries, which country do you think is getting screwed? Russia does it to us and y'all think you are getting a back rub. Until Russia puts their hands on your hips

My comment had nothing to do with Donald Trump, Hillary Clinton, republican, democrat or independent. As a nation, our government in any number of ways, has been meddling in politics of other countries for decades. I find it hypocritical of any one who gets worked about what the Russians did. We earned someone screwing around with us for a change.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
          Last edited by Roscoe; 01-07-2017, 11:04 PM.

Comment

He is our president and I truly hope he makes America great again.
            We should watch trump like a hawk with a critical eye and question his decisions and motives. Just like any of our elected officials.

Most on this thread act like trump can do anything he wants to them...as long as he kisses them on the neck first
            I will certainly be watching him like a hawk. I am one of the people who claimed he was a liberal implant in order to insure Clinton got elected.

Comment

Originally posted by Roscoe View Post
              My comment had nothing to do with Donald Trump, Hillary Clinton, republican, democrat or independent. As a nation, our government in any number of ways, has been meddling in politics of other countries for decades. I find it hypocritical of any one who gets worked about what the Russians did. We earned someone screwing around with us for a change.

So I am a hypocrite for getting worked up over russia hacking politicians emails, leaking only one party's emails, and trying to influence the outcome of our democratic election.....the greatest asset/freedom our country possesses???? Did I understand you correctly??? How about patriotic?

The US does look out for its best interest and uses its influence around the world to your and my benefit. All countries do. But if you think we deserve to be screwed around with on our elections, you must be really keeping it weird.....and keeping it wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
                I will certainly be watching him like a hawk. I am one of the people who claimed he was a liberal implant in order to insure Clinton got elected.
                Then we agree on something. This and public lands

Comment

Then we agree on something. This and public lands
                  Well, that took all day.

Comment

Originally posted by M16 View Post
                    There is a possibility that the Clinton Foundation was/is a criminal enterprise. Lots of proof available as well. We can find the time to hold hearings about the Russians but not the Clintons?
                    Agreed. Criminal and/or Congressional (or both) investigations of the Clinton Foundation should have happened in the past and should happen in the future.

Once more, if your attempt to change the subject about and/or excuse the subject of Russia/Trump consists of "he hasn't done anything Hillary didn't do also", you're doing it wrong. If your defense is that Trump hasn't done anything more corrupt than Hillary, who we all know is terribly corrupt, that defense is by default an admission that Trump is corrupt. I believe Trump is corrupt, but I don't get the feeling that is the argument you were shooting for.

The truth is out there for people who want to find it.

Comment

By the way, just a reminder that Trump gave at least $100,000 to the Clinton Foundation. The same Clinton Foundation that is possibly a criminal enterprise. If the Clinton Foundation is all about pay to play, then what was Trump paying for with his gift?

Trump's campaign manager, Kellyanne Conway, was asked last August about his donation, and had a hard time giving a straight answer, but did manage to say that "the Clinton Foundation does a lot of good work".

Comment

JF, he is a BIDNESS MAN. Don't you know they all give hundreds of thousands to criminal enterprises. Gotta grease the wheels. That's how bidness go.

Comment

So I am a hypocrite for getting worked up over russia hacking politicians emails, leaking only one party's emails, and trying to influence the outcome of our democratic election.....the greatest asset/freedom our country possesses???? Did I understand you correctly??? How about patriotic?

The US does look out for its best interest and uses its influence around the world to your and my benefit. All countries do. But if you think we deserve to be screwed around with on our elections, you must be really keeping it weird.....and keeping it wrong.
                          So when we screw around with political leaders and elections in other countries, it's just about for your best and my best interest, but it's somehow different when someone does it to us??? Newsflash.....Putin f'd around with us because he thought it was in his & Russia's best interest. Feel's different being on the receiving it end instead of the giving it end don't it?

And so yes, if you've never gotten worked up about us doing the same all around the globe to other nations for literally decades, then I do think you're being hypocritical.

Last edited by Roscoe; 01-08-2017, 12:51 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Thumper View Post
                            The news media are the ones who got poked in the eye. Who ever hacked and released the emails did the job of printing the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth to allow the voters to make up their own minds on how to vote. Something the news media has long forgotten.
                            That used to be the job OF THE NEWS PAPERS/RADIO NEWS/TELEVISION NEWS stations...so many people seem to have forgotten that. Now it's all about how the owners want it spun...and like it or not, the overwhelmingly vast percentage of news media ownerships decide how their stations/printers spin the news. But hey, let's get PO'ed at someone for bringing up crap that was hidden by politicians and then lied about. Yeah, good idea

I personally don't give a dang WHO brought it to light, nor WHY they brought it to light. If there had been nothing to be found, there would have been nothing brought to light

Comment

IF Russia helped Trump get elected , we need to send them cases and cases of the best Vodka

Comment

Originally posted by Roscoe View Post
                                So when we screw around with political leaders and elections in other countries, it's just about for your best and my best interest, but it's somehow different when someone does it to us??? Newsflash.....Putin f'd around with us because he thought it was in his & Russia's best interest. Feel's different being on the receiving it end instead of the giving it end don't it?

And so yes, if you've never gotten worked up about us doing the same all around the globe to other nations for literally decades, then I do think you're being hypocritical.

Gotcha. We should bend over and take it from Russia and not get worked up. Not this guy. Maybe you do that in commie liberal Austin. But not where I'm from. 'Mercia!!

Comment

Working...
                                X