Late Muzzleloader season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bossbowman View Post
    Ain't much primitive about an inline muzzle loader, pelleted powder and powerbelt bullets
    Heck it's getting hard to even find a primitively muzzleloader. I need a new barrel for my TC Renagade and TC has stopped making them and green river has stopped making the after market barrels.

Wimped out again this morning. 19deg with a 15 mph wind in a ladder stand helped me decide to sleep in. Taking my son out to do some mid day coyote hunting with the Foxpro. Then we're going to try and get him another buck this evening on one of our back stands.
    Last edited by sharkhunter; 01-07-2017, 04:21 AM.

Comment

Should be a good cold weekend

Comment

Hitting it this weekend with my son. He will try to lay a couple down with my CVA...ill be trying to video. Best of luck to everybody.

Comment

no muzzleloader, but will be with kids for youth season. hoping to at least shoot a couple does. although I wish I had a muzzleloader!

Comment

Originally posted by dustoffer View Post
            I just wish they would change it to a "primitive weapons" season and let me use my bow.
            I'll second that notion

Comment

I'll hunt it if a can get the kids on a deer during youth season and got time left.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
              X