No announcement yet.

ND ice fishing!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought you were supposed to drink whiskey when you do that. I didn't see one picture of the whiskey

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
      I thought you were supposed to drink whiskey when you do that. I didn't see one picture of the whiskey

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
      That's my thought!
      I didn't know people brought rods and tackle for that! I just thought you sat on the ice in a tent and drank! [emoji2]

Still sounds fun though!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

The best to yall Dakota.

That 4" ice sounds a little hairy with a 4-wheller loaded up with gear. Yall be careful out there!

Comment

Dear Lord that looks to cold for me

Comment

Comment

Bunch of lil perch so far, nothing pic worthy.

Comment

Comment

That looks like a dang good time.

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
                    The best to yall Dakota.

That 4" ice sounds a little hairy with a 4-wheller loaded up with gear. Yall be careful out there!

Ice was 12 inches where we fished today. Didn’t catch much. Marked a lot but they weren’t liking anything we put down.

Comment

Those Mr. Heater/Cookers are great! I bought my first back in the late 1980s for duck hunting while in the boat, and camp. Great for instant coffee, ramon noodles, and all around sore lunch/breakfast . Love turning it up on it's side so it shoots the heat out and not up too. Still have an use it. But got a second few years ago cause the grate on the first one wore out.

Congrats to the boy on a pretty nice perch!

Comment

A bag of them yellow perch would be great!!! Looks like fun!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
                          Those Mr. Heater/Cookers are great! I bought my first back in the late 1980s for duck hunting while in the boat, and camp. Great for instant coffee, ramon noodles, and all around sore lunch/breakfast . Love turning it up on it's side so it shoots the heat out and not up too. Still have an use it. But got a second few years ago cause the grate on the first one wore out.

Congrats to the boy on a pretty nice perch!

Yes sir! We use it for boiling water for potato sausage and hot links and the obvious heat it kicks out. I was sitting in a hoodie and my bib overalls and comfy as a deer blind. My Texas wife and kids were bundled up as you can see in the pics. It was in the 20’s so it wasn’t even cold really. We also have a 30lb propane tank with another sunflower heater if needed.

Going out again Friday, adults only though!

Comment

Comment

Just walked in the door back home in Texas. Been a difficult two days of driving getting through that mess of weather. Anyway, my last day was cut short on fishing cause we had to get out before the blizzard got to us. Did okay on Walleyes!

Comment

Took the family skiing the 26th. They loved it! Already talking about something in Colorado or New Mexico in a month or two.

Comment

Working...
                                X