Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Skinny and FND Live Hunt Challenge 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If I had some to shoot I'd put you on them!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Skinny and FND Live Hunt Challenge 2017

There was another boar here that looked tiny compared to him. I hit him with the light and he's a solid 150. I think this is the little one.

Comment

in for LDP's of big pig

Comment

Giving him some time and waiting for a pistola. Of all the nights to forget mine. Crap!!!

Comment

What was tonight's setup bud?

Comment

Originally posted by haas0311 View Post
              What was tonight's setup bud?

Well since something showed up, does that give you a clue what it wasn't??

GraveDigger Hybrid is in him.

Comment

Originally posted by DapperDan View Post
                If I had some to shoot I'd put you on them!

Dude I got the pigs....they just running around all over the place. I set some cams up on used trails and they were on them...just not hitting the feeders like usual. I hunted 15 times in 30 days and maybe they wised up a bit.

Lol Jeff! Ole haas got the BH curse running deep!

Comment

This set up worked like a charm and both hogs came behind me and from straight down wind. Not sure how they didn't smell me other than I washed all my clothes scent free and showered before I left. Heard them walk within ten yards behind me. I was really glad to see the smaller one so I could try to get him but the big guy chased him off the corn like a cutting horse.

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
                    Giving him some time and waiting for a pistola. Of all the nights to forget mine. Crap!!!
                    You don't need no stink-n pistola. Just a knife. Where I go, your not allowed to have one of any kind.

I can say that if someone got hurt there, they don't want to be on the ground overnight. No telling what will eat you.

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
                      You don't need no stink-n pistola. Just a knife. Where I go, your not allowed to have one of any kind.

I can say that if someone got hurt there, they don't want to be on the ground overnight. No telling what will eat you.
                      Where I'm at, it's allowed and y'all need me for entertainment purposes and to make fun of.

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
                        Where I'm at, it's allowed and y'all need me for entertainment purposes and to make fun of.

Yes. Get a gun. Go in deep. And send LDPs!!!!

Comment

No luck for me. Got within range three times but too many eyes and ears.

Comment

I'm all for the pistola and FND entertainment! What's up with the swat? Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Muskles View Post
                              I'm all for the pistola and FND entertainment! What's up with the swat? Lol
                              The Swat will fly Tuesday or wednesday

Comment

go get him Jeff

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X