No announcement yet.

Skinny and FND Live Hunt Challenge 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yep in Decker Prairie, here piggy piggy!

Comment

Thanks!Nada yet

Sent from my LG-M327 using Tapatalk

Comment

Hope you heal quickly Skinny!
        Good luck BHO

Comment

Good luck to y’all hunters! Kill stuff!

Skinny

Comment

Yep in Decker Prairie but only by name. The brush here is so thick in most places u have to crawl to trail a blood trail. Glad to here you or better Skinny we need you out there shooting those pigs and you too Jeff. Good luck everybody!

Comment

Going to eat. I expect blood by 7:45

Comment

Originally posted by Skinny View Post
                It’s a bit better. No more muscle pain in my back but I’ve got some nerve pain down both my legs and my leg muscles are tight as a drum. Been trying to stretch them good. Still a little gimpy. Sucks. Thanks for asking.

Skinny
                Go get that checked out. That's what Shane had but only on the one side...

Comment

Originally posted by nursejenn View Post
                  X2! My dad used to say, "you only have one back, take care of it!"

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Muskles View Post
                    X2! My dad used to say, "you only have one back, take care of it!"

Originally posted by nursejenn View Post

Yeah I’m gunna see if it’ll work itself out over the next few days. I hit it pretty hard on the FART hunt...lots of ranger riding in tight quarters.

I had to get injections for horrible sciatic nerve pain down my left leg about 5 years ago. This doesn’t really feel like that, but if it doesn’t improve, I’ll go get it checked out. At least I can function like this. With that muscle pain, I was **** near crippled up.

Ok. Back to hunting!

Who got one stuck yet?

Skinny

Comment

Originally posted by Skinny View Post
                      Yeah I’m gunna see if it’ll work itself out over the next few days. I hit it pretty hard on the FART hunt...lots of ranger riding in tight quarters.

I had to get injections for horrible sciatic nerve pain down my left leg about 5 years ago. This doesn’t really feel like that, but if it doesn’t improve, I’ll go get it checked out. At least I can function like this. With that muscle pain, I was **** near crippled up.

Ok. Back to hunting!

Who got one stuck yet?

Skinny
                      Lol, you're as hard headed as me![emoji123]

More bad luck db and BHO!

Comment

I got back to the house and ate.Had no pigs today,i guess they're getting smart now because i have pressured them a lot lately.

Comment

I had nada!

Comment

Dang! Good effort men...

Skinny

Comment

Where are the Hog hunters? Skinny are you doing ok? Jeff what about you?

Comment

Skinny and FND Live Hunt Challenge 2017

I’m good...other than I went from 12 hunting spots to 1. Lol. Kinda took the wind outta my sails. I think the rest of the year belongs to Ray Ray. Been a fun thread.

Skinny
                                Last edited by Skinny; 10-15-2017, 05:45 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X