X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bad luck Tex.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Comment

Spotted hog just came in but was very cautious and walked on through. Didn't sound like it crossed the creek so hopefully it's still around.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I hear hogs squealing in the field. Don't know if I can take it much longer.

Comment

By the time I got to the field my buddy had already shot two more. The one I shot made it in the woods about 50 yards.

Comment

Congrats Tex! Keep killing!

Skinny

Comment

Nice job Tex!

I guess I made the wrong decision by shooting my dominate sow last week. My pigs haven't been back here at the house. Got a few trail cam pics at the lease though.

Comment

Atta boy Tex

Comment

Shot another one today.I spotted a group a couple of hundred yards on a field and stalked em to about 80 yards when one busted me but he didn't take off.The group fed on corn for another 30 minutes or sow and curiousity got one to about 13 yards and and I let her have it.
                  My phone broke so I couldn't make it live and anybody who's taken LDPS alone will understand the bad quality pic although yours do look better.lol

Sent from my LG-H634 using Tapatalk

Comment

Way to go DB! Looks like a good sized sow!

Comment

Good job fellers.

The fish are biting, and there's hogs to be kilt. Gotta go!

Comment

Originally posted by dbpredator View Post
                        Shot another one today.I spotted a group a couple of hundred yards on a field and stalked em to about 80 yards when one busted me but he didn't take off.The group fed on corn for another 30 minutes or sow and curiousity got one to about 13 yards and and I let her have it.
                        My phone broke so I couldn't make it live and anybody who's taken LDPS alone will understand the bad quality pic although yours do look better.lol

Heck yeah! Congrats buddy!

Skinny

Comment

Thanks guys! Bowhunting these things sure is a bunch of fun.

Comment

Broke the streak tonight. Had four straight days of stalking success. Sure have enjoyed this thread this year. Thanks Skinny and FND for getting us through the off season. Good luck to everyone as deer season gets underway.
                            Aim small miss small.

Comment

Originally posted by Tex View Post
                              Sure have enjoyed this thread this year. Thanks Skinny and FND for getting us through the off season. Good luck to everyone as deer season gets underway.
                              Aim small miss small.

X2! Still a few months to go though.

Comment

I can hardly wait till deer season is over so I can start pig hunting again.

(To many hunters in my neck of the woods/public lands)

Comment

Working...
                                X