No announcement yet.

Skinny and FND Live Hunt Challenge 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They're down there now! I put a feeder light up also. Light or popup hasn't seemed to spook them.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Comment

Launch an arrow!!![emoji12]

Skinny

Comment

Originally posted by Skinny View Post
        Launch an arrow!!![emoji12]

Skinny
        Probably gonna try tomorrow night. Wanted to tonight, but didn't want all the new changes to spook them. Especially with me shooting at em. I need to change out some of my smart pigs for some of your not so smart pigs[emoji23] . Or maybe I just need to learn to be a bad arse pig hunter! I tried to take some pics through the binocs, but no luck in the dark. I should be able to sneak down a little easier now that I don't have 6' tall rag weed to wade through.

Comment

Originally posted by Muskles View Post
          Probably gonna try tomorrow night. Wanted to tonight, but didn't want all the new changes to spook them. Especially with me shooting at em. I need to change out some of my smart pigs for some of your not so smart pigs[emoji23] . Or maybe I just need to learn to be a bad arse pig hunter! I tried to take some pics through the binocs, but no luck in the dark. I should be able to sneak down a little easier now that I don't have 6' tall rag weed to wade through.

Dumb pigs helps!!!

I'll be in a pig killing mood tomorrow too...wife is finally home and I can sneak out to the woods. My pigs been living the good life for 3 weeks! It's time to say hello. [emoji12]

Skinny

Comment

Originally posted by Skinny View Post
            Dumb pigs helps!!!

I'll be in a pig killing mood tomorrow too...wife is finally home and I can sneak out to the woods. My pigs been living the good life for 3 weeks! It's time to say hello. [emoji12]

Skinny
            Hope they make it in before my bed time.

The fish are biting, and there's hogs to be kilt. Gotta go!

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
              Hope they make it in before my bed time.

I'm not sure what time you go to bed, but according to my cameras, they have been at Ray Ray's hot box right before dark, then head straight to where I'll be hunting tonight. We shall see!

Skinny

Comment

If this wind keeps up and there's no work waiting for me when I get home I'll be hunting the same spot I killed that hog last Monday.

Sent from my LG-H634 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by dbpredator View Post
                  If this wind keeps up and there's no work waiting for me when I get home I'll be hunting the same spot I killed that hog last Monday.

Right on db...hope you get to hunt. We need some pig blood spilled on this thread!

Skinny

Comment

Well the wind turned so I'll have to stay home and shoot bales.

Comment

I got a little east in my south this afternoon...more of a crosswind now..should be ok. Headed to the stand about 7:30.

Skinny

Comment

You're the one to draw blood, Good luck!
                        I had a NW wind here till mid afternoon which was perfect but now its blowing straight outta the south.

Comment

Here we go Skinny, here we go!!!!!

Keeel stuff!!!!

Comment

Alright Skinny, get you one or two or three!!!

Comment

I got an hour and a half till my bed time. Get with it pigs!

Comment

I'm in...first time to hunt this spot.

Skinny

Comment

Working...
                                X