Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

#'s

Congrats on the first bowkill !

Last 2 times I checked cams in Mntg Co I had 2 deer pics (for real, literally) total, combined, out of near 1500 pics. And one of the two was a buck an hr before I checked the cam a couple days ago. (10 am). Rest were all hogs. Maybe 100 pics of coons, rabbits, etc...

75% of pig pics are daylight. I'm thinking 5 rds of buckshot and the Rem 1100 ! Won't knock a dent in em but might run em off for a bit.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20170909-140905.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	48.4 KB
ID:	24510437

Comment

Nice job db and Tex. 12ring, you need something fully auto!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Comment

Way 2 go fellers.

The fish are biting, and there's hogs to be kilt. Gotta go!

Comment

Pulled card and went back to the house to check it. Came back and put it in. Pigs are in the bushes. Kneeling down in the tall grass I didn't mow, per TG. Can't wait long, working grave yard shift this week, gotta get some sleep.

Comment

Get em!!!!

Skinny

Comment

Feeder just spun, but they're jumpy.

Comment

Well, I guess they gone! Once again, I went down there without scent control. Wasn't planning on hunting, just putting the card back in the camera and setting the coon trap. Got down in the weeds for a bit, then didn't hear anything for a while. Decided to make my way to the stand. Had a sow low and to my right, but no shooting lane. Feeder going off was the final straw.

Comment

Dernit

Skinny

Comment

Got a gopher for the cat when I got back. With the .22 though! I still consider it a win.

Comment

Congrats on your first, that is a fat pig!

Comment

My cats love those things too!

Skinny

Comment

Originally posted by Muskles View Post
                          Well, I guess they gone! Once again, I went down there without scent control. Wasn't planning on hunting, just putting the card back in the camera and setting the coon trap. Got down in the weeds for a bit, then didn't hear anything for a while. Decided to make my way to the stand. Had a sow low and to my right, but no shooting lane. Feeder going off was the final straw.

Get yourself another sd card so you don't have to return

Comment

Skinny and FND Live Hunt Challenge 2017

Swine overload!

My wife will be home tomorrow so I'm gunna try to get some sits in and pigs killed asap!

Skinny

Comment

That's a heck of a lot of pork chops there hogdude! Bad luck in advance, if I miss it. Wierd schedule this week.

Comment

Anyone know how hard it is to judge distance in a wide open field right at dark? Guess I'm a better stalker than I thought. Shot for thirty and sailed it over her back. 18 yards stepped off. Should've had my rangefinder.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X