Skinny and FND Live Hunt Challenge 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Skinny View Post
    Not to toot our own horn, but I'd say we put on a pretty good show the last couple months...last week hunting with the Sniper Hog Light guys was epic in my opinion. A little break was needed for me...I had all kinds of chores to do around the ranch and had to put pig killing aside for a week I guess.

I'll prolly be in a stand tonight tho! Maybe![emoji12]

Yee Yee!!!

Skinny
    Thanks, I sure enjoyed you guys coming down. Jeff now has the ranch record for most hogs killed off 1 feeder in 1 sit with a bow or any weapon for that matter. We have killed 3 several times but never 4.

Comment

Originally posted by gonehuntin68 View Post
      Thanks, I sure enjoyed you guys coming down. Jeff now has the ranch record for most hogs killed off 1 feeder in 1 sit with a bow or any weapon for that matter. We have killed 3 several times but never 4.
      That was an awesome hunt! Seems y'all have spoiled us!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Comment

this is the closest to actually hunting I've been in a long time. For that i thank you

Comment

Wind turbine is a 4 letter word to me right now...

Comment

Not to toot our own horn, but I'd say we put on a pretty good show the last couple months...last week hunting with the Sniper Hog Light guys was epic in my opinion. A little break was needed for me...I had all kinds of chores to do around the ranch and had to put pig killing aside for a week I guess.

I'll prolly be in a stand tonight tho! Maybe![emoji12]

Yee Yee!!!

Skinny
            Grab a cooler of beer and go hunt. you ain't getting to 100 dead pigs doing **** chores

Comment

Originally posted by sjaaaz View Post
              Grab a cooler of beer and go hunt. you ain't getting to 100 dead pigs doing **** chores
              I'd be happy just grabbing a cooler full of beer.

Comment

Mrs. Muskles and I are checking cameras. Maybe we can run across a couple pigs to appease the masses.

Comment

Originally posted by Muskles View Post
                  Mrs. Muskles and I are checking cameras. Maybe we can run across a couple pigs to appease the masses.

That's what I'm talking about! Good luck!

Oh, and you look just like I figured you did. I always envisioned a modern day Chuck Norris for some reason! Spot on!![emoji12]

Skinny

Comment

That's what I'm talking about! Good luck!

Oh, and you look just like I figured you did. I always envisioned a modern day Chuck Norris for some reason! Spot on!![emoji12]

Skinny
                    And I'm almost as bad arse as him too! Lol, not really!

Comment

This one has been on the hit list for a year now! He's a smart one.

Comment

I was in no way giving you guys a hard time for taking a break. I agree that y'all have been putting on a show and entertaining the masses.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

We had zero luck! Got a few good picks on the cameras, but someone's dogs are running our deer and pigs. Everyone that has Facebook and other social media, please remind your friends to keep their dogs at home!

Comment

Originally posted by Muskles View Post
                            This one has been on the hit list for a year now! He's a smart one.

That looks like a good one!

Skinny

Comment

And here we are sitting at 6 days on one page. What am I supposed to do for entertainment at work?

Comment

I agree with the above mentioned comment^^^^^^

Comment

Working...
                                X