Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mo gooda luq to both yall fellers!

Comment

Weqtrae or Jankie!! Or whatever word your using now!! Good luck!! Or bad luck!! I'm confused there too!!![emoji2]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Nada here so far

Comment

Originally posted by Slew View Post
          Weqtrae or Jankie!! Or whatever word your using now!! Good luck!! Or bad luck!! I'm confused there too!!![emoji2]

Haha!

All quiet here too.

Comment

Originally posted by Slew View Post

Quick bring ya up to date:

Jankie = to shoot a pig with an arrow; example. "He jankied the pig." Jankie; jankied; jankie; Can also be used as a chant to bring pigs in when said three times in a row followed by the word "Weqtrea". When a shooter says it more than once, it means an arrow has been launched for each "Jankie".

Weqtrea = to follow a blood trail with graphic evidence posted on TBH

"More bad luck..." Phrase used by Muskles on here because no one was seeing anything when he wished them good luck.

Congradulations! You have now graduated the skinny and FND school of linguistics. Your diploma will be mailed out on the next jankie by either shooter. For updates on new words and edumacating your mind, simply read this whole thread from the beginning once again.

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
              , simply read this whole thread from the beginning once again.
              Lmao. That's funny stuff - While rereading, count how many sits Skinny has put in

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
                Quick bring ya up to date:

Jankie = to shoot a pig with an arrow; example. "He jankied the pig." Jankie; jankied; jankie; Can also be used as a chant to bring pigs in when said three times in a row followed by the word "Weqtrea". When a shooter says it more than once, it means an arrow has been launched for each "Jankie".

Weqtrea = to follow a blood trail with graphic evidence posted on TBH

"More bad luck..." Phrase used by Muskles on here because no one was seeing anything when he wished them good luck.

Congradulations! You have now graduated the skinny and FND school of linguistics. Your diploma will be mailed out on the next jankie by either shooter. For updates on new words and edumacating your mind, simply read this whole thread from the beginning once again.
                Well put TG! Best thread since October 24, 16 (my join date), I might also add!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Comment

Weqtrae

Comment

My pig came in. He was pretty nervous. Caught my wind. Growled. Jogged off. Then he circled downwind and did that all over again. Fart!

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
                      Weqtrae
                      Hallelujah

Comment

Those pigs look nasty FND. Hope you poked one of those.

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
                          Weqtrae
                          Bring it on!

(Must have been a silent, but deadly, jankie)

Comment

Relocated to the Back 60. Wind is ok. Might be wasting my time.

Good luck on the track Jeffy!

Comment

Yes, weqtrae! Bad luck on the track FND!

Comment

Originally posted by waterspiderpd27 View Post
                                Hallelujah
                                And all without a mustache! [emoji23]

Comment

Working...
                                X