• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Atta boy Skinny

Comment

Skinny and FND Live Hunt Challenge 2017

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
      Nice shoot-n skinny. That sounder is getting pretty big! Lotta young pigs in it.

Yessir it is. I really need to trap some of them. Getting out of hand really. Dang bow hunting competition. Lol

And thanks!

Comment

Your welcome.

Comment

And actually, I thank you skinny for all you and Jeff do!

Comment

Originally posted by Skinny View Post
            Yessir it is. I really need to trap some of them. Getting out of hand really. Dang bow hunting competition. Lol

And thanks!
            I know a guy that could help ya.

Comment

Congrats Skinny! That was a good hunt.

Comment

Originally posted by dbpredator View Post
                Congrats Skinny! That was a good hunt.

Thanks man! Shoulda been another quadruple, but it's obvious I ain't done neck shooting them. [emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by Skinny View Post
                  Thanks man! Shoulda been another quadruple, but it's obvious I ain't done neck shooting them. [emoji23]
                  Meh...you already did the quadruple.

Now a quintuple, that would be impressive

Comment

Skinny and FND Live Hunt Challenge 2017

Originally posted by sjaaaz View Post
                    Meh...you already did the quadruple.

Now a quintuple, that would be impressive

Lol! I'll shoot for 2 pigs a month as usual...if I happen to kill 8 a month, then that's even mo betta!!! [emoji23]

My original goal was 24 pigs for the year. Hard to believe I've killed and recovered 24 so far. I've already lost count of the pigs I didn't recover. I wanna say 7 or so....yikes.

Between the two of us, we've killed and recovered 41 pigs in 5.5 months. That's pretty impressive if I'm allowed to say so!

I'm about to go see if I can find any sign of the other little dude I shot last night. Buzzards should be on it if he's dead.
                    Last edited by Skinny; 05-14-2017, 11:36 AM.

Comment

Say what you want, it's your thread[emoji23]! That is very impressive.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Comment

Impressive! Thanks for taking us along.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Cannon footage

Neck shot

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=24lpiNs3tug&sns=em"]DDR Middle Neck Shot 5-13-17 - YouTube[/ame]

Sow

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=du1tgq6mnBE&sns=em"]DDR Middle Sow 5-13-17 - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Nice videos Skinny. Funny how they just keep coming right back to the corn.

Comment

Originally posted by Muskles View Post
                              Nice videos Skinny. Funny how they just keep coming right back to the corn.

Thanks...and yes...crazy. I've bow hunted this place and my Dad's place for 10 years and can't recall a single time where pigs came back to the corn after flinging an arrow like they are doing this year. I really don't know why they are doing that other than they are just plain stupid.

Comment

LOL! Keep shooting those pig ones in that group! LOL! Looks like a school of minnows circling around to come back to the light.

Love that sound of grunting and corn crunching .

That neck shot almost looks kinda like a forward shoulder shot from the cannon video. 8th second frame. Bet it's still a dead pig.

Comment

Working...
                                X