Skinny and FND Live Hunt Challenge 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Skinny View Post
    Hell the pigs never made it the feeder! They cut right thru my scent cone on their way in!!! Lol

Do what I'd do. Shoot em with a rifle and pose with the bow!!![emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by DapperDan View Post
      Do what I'd do. Shoot em with a rifle and pose with the bow!!![emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Lmao! Hunting them with a rifle is definitely more effective.

Comment

Go Skinny go!!!!

Comment

Good luck! Choot the spotted one.

Comment

Get em Skinny! It's 74° here, but the wind is whipping. Not very good bow hunting conditions. Good luck!

Comment

Nada here yet. Saw one fork horn walk by to my west right at dark.

Here piggy piggy.

Comment

Nada here yet. Saw one fork horn walk by to my west right at dark.

Here piggy piggy.

You need some peach flavored corn fool!!!

Comment

I keep hearing something over on my neighbors property which is like 300 yards away that sounds like animals going haywire in a trailer. I've seen an enclosed trailer over there before...figured it was for his goats. Wouldn't that be something if these pigs got trapped? Lol

Sure sounds like something in a wooden floor trailer that's not happy about it.

I'll walk out that way in a bit and investigate.

Comment

I keep hearing something over on my neighbors property which is like 300 yards away that sounds like animals going haywire in a trailer. I've seen an enclosed trailer over there before...figured it was for his goats. Wouldn't that be something if these pigs got trapped? Lol

Sure sounds like something in a wooden floor trailer that's not happy about it.

I'll walk out that way in a bit and investigate.
                    I bet the neighbor trapped them, and I bet Jeff paid him to do so.

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
                      I bet the neighbor trapped them, and I bet Jeff paid him to do so.

Yeah it kinda sucks sitting here listening to that thinking the pigs I've had on cam might be in a trailer or trap over there. Lol. It's messing with my head! [emoji23]

Sitting tight

Here piggy piggy

Comment

I know that's right! "Suuuuue weeeeeee" come on you dang pigs!

Comment

All caught up, KAP!!

Comment

Skinny has found the source of all the noise and apparently his pigs are free to roam the country side.

Comment

Lol FND!

Yes. Good news is the sound I was hearing was a piece of tin flapping in the wind on that stock trailer. I reckon the pigs could hear that racket too and decided to steer clear.

I bailed out.

Getting really anxious to break in this new Halon 32!!!![emoji4]

Comment

Skinny and FND Live Hunt Challenge 2017

I took a little trip down to the river today. Didn't hunt but rearranged some things. Mainly cameras. May have found some good info.

Found an ugly deer too.

Last edited by Fishndude; 01-11-2017, 10:09 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X