X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats on the coon Jeffy! You gunna make Smart a hat???[emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
      I'm out. Killed a nice boar Coon. I'll post video shortly. It's blurry cus I guess I used the wrong setting but still amusing.

April 26, 2017 - YouTube

Sweet video! gotta love some coon killing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Bisch View Post
        Nice!!!!

I have not been here in a while. So, what's the score at now?

Congrats,

Bisch
        Skinny - 18
        Jeff - 14

Comment

I had a great evening for killing but a bad evening for arrows. Broke three and lost 2 heads.
          I ended up shooting 5 hogs. Recovered 4 of them. Never made it back to look for the big boar that I shot early in the evening. He has one of my heads. The first sow I shot ran into a bad thicket. I found her and started to cut my broadhead out and more hogs came in. I got on them and never got back to her.
          Shot a 20 pounder next and the arrow stuck in the ground before it could pass through so he broke that arrow.
          Caught a sounder headed across a flat and ran up between two oil tanks. They came running by and I had just enough time to nock an arrow and whistle. Dropped a sow in he tracks but didn't hit record.
          While I was getting my broadhead out of her another group came out and I smoked one of the sows. She ran a few yards and flipped over backwards. Got some good footage of that one.
          Pretty expensive evening but I've spent a lot more and had a lot less fun doing other things.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Tex you are a wild man! Love it! Congrats on the kills tonight!

Comment

Originally posted by Muskles View Post
              Watch out for all dat pozon ivy!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Yeah it was thick in there but thankfully the ivy is not too tall so I ain't got no itch yet! Lol

Comment

Congrats on a monster Skinny! Looks like the Swat passed the test.

Congrats on the coon Jeff.....and on all the pigs Tex.

You guys are wreaking havoc on all of God's creatures!

Comment

thats a big pig. he have any cutters?

Comment

Skinny and FND Live Hunt Challenge 2017

Originally posted by mjbtexas View Post
                    thats a big pig. he have any cutters?

Biggest one I've killed with a bow in years.

Decent cutters but nothing crazy. I must have broke one off dragging him back to the house. He had both when I recovered him.

This pic doesn't do justice...

Comment

Great pig skinny!

Comment

Good job Skinny!

Comment

Man that sucker has a long snout. Hard to believe you kill him 800 yards from where he had busted you earlier. Crazy that they can be so edgy at one place and then come in on your trail a little later. Guess he should have trusted his first instinct.

Here is a clip of my action from Monday and Wednesday. I didn't get one of mine from last night on video. It happened quick. I hit her right in the shoulder and dropped her in her tracks. This is about the fifth hog I've had this happen on. Still not sure how it paralyzed them. Oh well it's effective.

Comment

That's some awesome stuff, Tex! Thanks for sharing that! You got some pigs in that area for sure! Congrats on all the pig hammering! [emoji1474]

Comment

Congrats on the big boar Skinny and great shot. I did a little editing to the video so it's a bit brighter.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grwkyH-5sD4&feature"]Big boar shot at night with a bow - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Congrats on the coon FND.

Skinny, maybe you should hire Rob as your editor. Leave you more time to hunt and not fool around with videos .

Comment

Working...
                                X