Skinny and FND Live Hunt Challenge 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DapperDan View Post
    Alright. Back again!!! Let's go. Who's in the stand???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Skinny and I both had commitments tonight. Back at it tomorrow

Comment

Cmon guys! I thought y'all were serious about this!!! [emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

Cmon guys! I thought y'all were serious about this!!! [emoji23][emoji23]

Oh I am!

Been doing a little night shooting over here in Montague county! [emoji1474]

Comment

Originally posted by Skinny View Post
          Oh I am!

Been doing a little night shooting over here in Montague county! [emoji1474]

At this rate of you getting busted on the stand, that block is about all you'll be shooting at night! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sorry, had to go there!

Comment

Quick scoring question. How do you count a kill on a pregnant sow with say 5 piglets inside? Is that one kill or 6

Comment

At this rate of you getting busted on the stand, that block is about all you'll be shooting at night! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sorry, had to go there!

Yup. After what like 20 plus hours in the stand I needed to fling some arrows. Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by PapaBear View Post
                Quick scoring question. How do you count a kill on a pregnant sow with say 5 piglets inside? Is that one kill or 6

Lol! That's a one.

Comment

Yup. Gotta be a pig with at least three legs on the ground. Haha

Comment

Yup. Gotta be a pig with at least three legs on the ground. Haha

Spine shoot mama. Piglets come back and start working them over! Turn one target into multiple!!!

Comment

Are you ready for this??? I think we are...

Sooooo....I kinda challenged FND to a pig killing competition the other day, and he eagerly accepted....so we decided to start a year long live hunt thread to cover all the shenanigans.

Each of us will be trying to kill as many pigs as possible in 2017 with our brand new, virgin, Mathews Halon 32 bows and bow mounted lights from Sniper Hog Lights. So if I try to slip in an older pic to to get the draw on FND, you'll know because all LDPs should have the new bow in them. [emoji41]

Disclaimer: Since we were so anxious to get this thread rolling, I will be hunting with the trusty ole pig killing DXT tonight...I'm meeting FND at CCR on Thursday to have him set up my Halon 32.
                      Yee Yee!!!

It's pretty simple really, if FND is hunting, he will update us all on this thread and vice versa...I think we are going to try hunting the same days as often as possible...in that case, we will both be updating the thread from our different locations.

As y'all might know, we won't be wasting our time just to hunt and update the thread...we both run cameras on all our sets so there will be a bit of scouting going on to maximize our time in the stand. [emoji1474]

We have some plans in the works of getting together at some point and hunting together here, there, or somewhere else to take the level of shenanigans up a couple notches.

The rules are pretty lax but will be bow kills only.

Run thread.
                      Kill pigs.
                      Post pics.
                      Post LDPs.
                      Keep count of dead pigs.
                      Posting video of kill shot is not a must, but I think we both try to film them if possible.

This is just for fun...ok...I lie, the winner will get bragging rights and back massage from the loser. [emoji3]

Anyway, the thread starts now, the hunting starts tonight, and hopefully the killing does too!

Stay tuned!

Which light did you go with and how do you like it so far??

Comment

Originally posted by jetboysixx View Post
                        Which light did you go with and how do you like it so far??

I have several lights from Sniper Hog Lights, but using the 38 LRX on my bow at the moment.

Comment

Finally caught up. Put some pork on the ground, fellas

Comment

If Skinny was black.....[emoji23]

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

I have several lights from Sniper Hog Lights, but using the 38 LRX on my bow at the moment.

How many lumens is it?

Comment

Originally posted by Blood Trail View Post
                                If Skinny was black.....[emoji23]

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

I think that feller's got more than nicotine in that pipe.

Comment

Working...
                                X