Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is Tex still out tonight?

Comment

We are still at it. Nephew shot two more. Far back on both. I helped finish this one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Skinny and FND Live Hunt Challenge 2017

We are out. 2:30 last night and 12:50 tonight. My dogs are tired.
        I really just tried to play guide tonight. Nephew has had some issues and the woods are good for the soul.
        He shot three and for some reason hit all of them far back. I'll probably be able to find the first one he shot in the morning. I helped finish the second one off and had no luck on the third.
        I made a bad shot on the one I killed. Another hog grunted and they started to roll out so I lofted one from around 40 yards and she bolted forward. Hit her in the hams and broke her down then finished her off.
        Overall we had a great night and I hope he feels better about things. Send one up for him if you get a chance. He's a great kid.

Last edited by Tex; 04-09-2017, 12:04 AM.

Comment

Tex, prayers up for your nephew

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YnWKMo6CLMo&sns=em"]VictoriaDoubleX - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

I got distracted by the bubbles and missed the shot. Lol, good video FND!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Muskles View Post
                I got distracted by the bubbles and missed the shot. Lol, good video FND!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
                I was sitting by the river so there had to be bubbles.

Comment

That's an even better vid FND!

Comment

I chuckle every time I see that sow run over the piglet. He lays there like "What the heck". Haha

Here is our action last night. Didn't get any of the shots after dark on film.

Comment

Originally posted by Tex View Post
                      I chuckle every time I see that sow run over the piglet. He lays there like "What the heck". Haha

Here is our action last night. Didn't get any of the shots after dark on film.

Now that looks like fun. Congrats!

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
                        Now that looks like fun. Congrats!

Pedometer shows I walked 9.3 miles last night. Hard to believe I can still be this fat after all this exercise.
                        Good wind tonight as well. Hogs are lucky. I'm headed to Memphis for a week of work or else I'd be after them again tonight. Anyone gonna be out and about?

Comment

Good stuff guys!

I might hunt tonight...stiff south wind here till late.

Comment

I may hunt. Gotta situation at home with downed power line that may keep me from it.

Comment

Well good luck to you both. I'll be following along unless I have to take a turn behind the wheel.

Comment

I'm in

Not sure if I can pass the sniff test on this many pigs but I'm gunna try. Wind is pretty swift and perfect. We shall see!

Comment

Working...
                                X