No announcement yet.

Skinny and FND Live Hunt Challenge 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That gives me an idea. Yall both should start dipping your heads in ink before the shot. Give them your "Brand".

Comment

Originally posted by Skinny View Post
      Left. Guess I hit him either high in the shoulder or neck. Hope I get another crack at him!

Ohhh it's on now!!! You have to kill this pig! And when you do, it's only fitting you tan the hide!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by DapperDan View Post
        Ohhh it's on now!!! You have to kill this pig! And when you do, it's only fitting you tan the hide!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hopefully he gets as regular as he was before I shanked him the first time. If so, I hope he don't mind the hog light on him! Lol

Comment

Hey Skinny, what's up with the little Skinnyette hog hunt? Still planning to make it happen?

Comment

Left. Guess I hit him either high in the shoulder or neck. Hope I get another crack at him!
            Ya you should just hunt him for the next 6 weeks or so.

Comment

Originally posted by Muskles View Post
              Hey Skinny, what's up with the little Skinnyette hog hunt? Still planning to make it happen?

Two pics of pigs at her set in 48 hrs. Both at midnight. She's a smart hunter. Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
                Ya you should just hunt him for the next 6 weeks or so.

As long as you keep hunting twigs!!![emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

As long as you keep hunting twigs!!![emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
                  With a SWAT.

Comment

If Skinny only hunts spot and FND only hunts twigs, we gonna have to come up with some other kind of entertainment! Lol

Comment

If Skinny only hunts spot and FND only hunts twigs, we gonna have to come up with some other kind of entertainment! Lol

I've got a few options!!![emoji16]

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
                        With a SWAT.
                        Lmao. Oh helllllllllllll no!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
                          Lmao. Oh helllllllllllll no!!!
                          Aw, come on FND! That curse was a hoax. You can do it!

Comment

Aw, come on FND! That curse was a hoax. You can do it!

Yeah he's been hunting twigs with some hybrid head for two weeks now. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

Yeah he's been hunting twigs with some hybrid head for two weeks now. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
                              Yep, time to step it up. Lol

Comment

Yea my entertainment for the day is usually this thread except if there's no pig hunting going.lol
                                Hopefully they both get to pig KILLIN again soon.

Sent from my LG-H634 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X