Skinny and FND Live Hunt Challenge 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
    After last nights debacle, I'm ready to get back out. Maybe tomorrow.

Sounds good! Pigs need kilt!

Comment

Originally posted by Muskles View Post
      Smart girl! I am wanting a Mathews bow also, will you adopt me and buy me one?

Haha! Yeah those Mission Craze bows are probably more her speed. I'm not ready to drop a ton of cash on a youth bow till she proves she's gunna stick with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Skinny View Post
        Haha! Yeah those Mission Craze bows are probably more her speed. I'm not ready to drop a ton of cash on a youth bow till she proves she's gunna stick with it.
        I hear ya. My oldest son is in an outdoor adventures class this year. They've been shooting bows and he seems to love it, but has no interest in hunting with one at this time. I'd like to get him one to keep his interest, but he's the only south paw in the family.

Comment

Originally posted by Muskles View Post
          I hear ya. My oldest son is in an outdoor adventures class this year. They've been shooting bows and he seems to love it, but has no interest in hunting with one at this time. I'd like to get him one to keep his interest, but he's the only south paw in the family.

My girls have always showed an interest in archery. They've both had a couple cheap kids long bows from Cabelas or somewhere. They can kill a round bale all day long. My oldest who's 11 now is going to be my hunter as far as I can tell. She's killed a couple deer and hogs with her 223 rifles over the last several years. I'd like to get her a decent compound bow...maybe this summer I'll get her one.

Comment

Hope she's able to send one of those little .22 pebbles through a pig knoggen.

Comment

Moon looks great tonight!

Comment

Any hunting tonight?

Sent from my LG-H634 using Tapatalk

Comment

We had one nice Boar on the Stank corn last night. Cousins here on ranch have more pull than me!!!!

So we gunna canoe a bit n then cook some country style ribs!

Jeff, you hunting?

Comment

I am ready

Got some relatively early participation.

Gonna be a short hunt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Get er did!!!!

Comment

Bad luck FND! Sometimes you don't have to wait long. Hopefully tonight is one of those times. Guess you didn't have any poachers, so that's a good start!

Comment

Tuned in!

Comment

Lol. No poachers this time but Sasquatch was down in the river fishing.

Comment

He's just trying to prove the loche Ness monster travels!

Comment

Shoulda arrowed that sasquatch.haha

Good luck on a pig.

Sent from my LG-H634 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X