X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol. Alright KAP!

Sent from my LG-H634 using Tapatalk

Comment

Bad luck FND! Congrats on getting those outlaws!

Comment

KAP: Katch All Poachers

Comment

Anything moving yet?

Comment

Nada here....

Comment

I'm sure thankful for this thread . So many others have people bicker-n, unhappy, and all kinds of stuff. This one lest me get away from all that. And the rest of the world.

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
                I'm sure thankful for this thread . So many others have people bicker-n, unhappy, and all kinds of stuff. This one lest me get away from all that. And the rest of the world.
                Yessir, I know that's right! It's not even a full moon, but seems like everyone is on edge.

Comment

Nothing but an armadillo making all kinds of racket in the leaves below me.

Moon has came out and it's like daylight all over again.

Here piggy piggy.

Comment

Yep my go to thread ever night

Comment

Originally posted by Muskles View Post
                      Yessir, I know that's right! It's not even a full moon, but seems like everyone is on edge.
                      Well, I'm wrong again today! It is a full moon. I'm on a roll! Lol

Comment

Skinny takes good care of his piggies. They got feeders all over the place, scratch-n post, and even a piggy swim-n pool for "skinny" dip-n in.

Comment

Skinny takes good care of his piggies. They got feeders all over the place, scratch-n post, and even a piggy swim-n pool for "skinny" dip-n in.
                          Lol. And then he kills em.

Sent from my LG-H634 using Tapatalk

Comment

When I die, I want to come back as one of Skinny or FND's piggies. That's why I'm following this thread so closely. Gotta figure out what not to do to stay alive! Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Muskles View Post
                              When I die, I want to come back as one of Skinny or FND's piggies. That's why I'm following this thread so closely. Gotta figure out what not to do to stay alive! Lol

Lmao!!!!!

Comment

Dern. Pigs were here just long enough for me to get ready and they wandered into the brush and didn't reappear.

Comment

Working...
                                X