Skinny and FND Live Hunt Challenge 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
    Just about the time the loner boar is almost there...

If he's constantly late night, I bet he's got a long trail to travel to get where ya are. Or several feeders to clean up first.

You nailed it! I bailed out. Stumbled across him, or another good size boar on my way back to the Ranger. He lit out like his *** was on fire before I could nock an arrow. Oops.

Comment

LOL! Better luck next time.

Comment

LOL! Better luck next time.

That was the first time I've hunted out of my Millennium Tripod. I seriously was about to fall asleep in that thing. Lol

Comment

Dang. Good effort Skins.

Comment

Originally posted by kd350 View Post
            So how do I know if I get bad ones?? Just send them an email? Just ordered some yesterday because of what they did to the pig skinny shot yesterday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I ordered mine back in December. That batch is done and gone. You Sir are in the clear!! [emoji106]and to be honest, if something isn't right about your SWAT, you can contact them and they will make it right. The owner is a good guy from what I've seen.

Comment

I just ordered some as well. Don't tell FND!!![emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

Ut-oh!

Jeff, you may have to go back to the Blood-runners to catch up.

Comment

Ut-oh!

Jeff, you may have to go back to the Blood-runners to catch up.

Haha! Naw, I was pretty impressed with the way that head flew, the amount of blood I saw spraying out of him, and the fact that it stuck in that boars chest and kept him from going anywhere once he hit the thicket. That thing was boogering him up so bad, even Mongo caught up with him on foot!

If they fixed the weak ferrule issue, which I read they did, it should be a nasty head.

I'm gunna fling a few more just for fun! Why not!
                  Last edited by Skinny; 02-24-2017, 01:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Skinny View Post
                    Haha! Naw, I was pretty impressed with the way that head flew, the amount of blood I saw spraying out of him, and the fact that it stuck in that boars chest and kept him from going anywhere once he hit the thicket. That thing was boogering him up so bad, even Mongo caught up with him on foot!

If they fixed the weak ferrule issue, which I read they did, it should be a nasty head.

I'm gunna fling a few more just for fun! Why not!
                    But, but, but...........it's "cursed."

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
                      But, but, but...........it's "cursed."

And???? You gotta point???

It may or may not fly tonite. I'm headed out shortly. Skinny is whippin my arse.

Tonites plan. Little white speck is feeder lid. Green x is stand. White line is route of the three amigos every evening.

Last edited by Fishndude; 02-24-2017, 03:22 PM.

Comment

Good luck Jeff

Comment

Good luck Jeffy!!!! I'm in for the killing!

Comment

Bad luck FND, I'll try to do a better job of staying along with you for the ride than I did with Skinny last night.

Comment

Originally posted by Muskles View Post
                              Bad luck FND, I'll try to do a better job of staying along with you for the ride than I did with Skinny last night.

Oh. Thanks. [emoji23]

Comment

Get ya one or three Jeff!

Comment

Working...
                                X