• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Skinny View Post
    Piglet drilled!
    Buy one get one free day! Wegtrae!

Comment

Double weqtrae Skinny! Come on FND, bad luck! Post up some pics of the swat damage please Skinny, I've been waiting for this. Haas0311 you may be getting a lot of PM's!

Comment

Skinny is putting the S.W.A.T. smack down, wegtrae on the porkers tonight.

Comment

Rut Ro!!! Tracked great blood into the thicket....I heard him still alive in there. Back at my truck. Giving him some time and my Glock!

I didn't get very great penetration. Maybe 8". 25 yard shot slight quartering away aimed for the heart.

He was spraying blood out the hole as he ran straight away from me.

Comment

Here's the kill shot on the boar. Low quality upload due to no wifi.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=stZHBrCTWac&sns=em"]608 Boar 2-22-27 - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

FND anything bleeding at your spot yet?

Sent from my LG-H634 using Tapatalk

Comment

Dang, had family time on the phone since my last post, and come back to skeener spray-n blood all over the place!

Lock, nock, and Glock that boar skeener!

Comment

He dead Skinny, he just doesn't know it yet! Anything FND?

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
                    Dang, had family time on the phone since my last post, and come back to skeener spray-n blood all over the place!

Lock, nock, and Glock that boar skeener!
                    This has pretty much been my story the past couple hunts. I log on and...Oh look, dead pigs. Hogdude is getting searus!

Comment

Alright. Took Glock and flashlight back on the trail. He was still alive but moving very very slow. He tried to out run me but that wasn't happening with his one leg and lung gone. He finally stopped and I got up to about 10 yards and put 6 9mm in him quick like. Last shot hit him in the head.

He dead!

Comment

I'm proud of ah skeener! You caught up with him . Hunt-n pigs with a pistol and flashlight is my fav way, wounded or not.

So, how many holes are in him?

Comment

Heck yea Skinny!!!! Woohoo! Got any damage pics from the SWAT?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Skinny done doubled up on FND. Come on Jeff, got some catching up to do!

Comment

Originally posted by haas0311 View Post
                              Heck yea Skinny!!!! Woohoo! Got any damage pics from the SWAT?

this-damage pics please

Comment

Originally posted by TTORA View Post
                                this-damage pics please

X2

Comment

Working...
                                X