No announcement yet.

Skinny and FND Live Hunt Challenge 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do you think the pigs can see the glow from your cell phone when you use it at night hunting?

Comment

Originally posted by waterspiderpd27 View Post
      Do you think the pigs can see the glow from your cell phone when you use it at night hunting?
      Nope. We invert colors. Never been a problem for me anyway

Comment

SKLOSS, I wasn't hating on your keystone's! Haven't been able to follow the past couple hours, due to honey do's. Looks like y'all have had good luck, time for some bad luck!

Comment

Well I had a good chance to stick a big boar under my big feeder back there but he bolted as soon as I drew my bow.

I could only get to within 40 yards from my initial stopping point, so I looped back around a big tree row and eased up behind him. I got to within 20 yards and got down on my knees and hit him with the light...it didn't phase him, so I drew back and anchored....he blew outta there like he'd seen a ghost. I'm pretty sure there is a new hole in the field fence as he plowed into it full speed....

Fun hunt. Adrenaline pumping.

Comment

I'm out. Nothing on 3 different fields. Til next time bitches!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Hogs that is! Not the patrons following the thread. [emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
                Nope. We invert colors. Never been a problem for me anyway
                I was thinking more along the lines of Netflix with headphones in a box blind. Would it work?

Comment

Lol. Better luck next time boys.

Comment

Originally posted by waterspiderpd27 View Post
                    I was thinking more along the lines of Netflix with headphones in a box blind. Would it work?

On the iPhone go to settings. General. Accessibility. Display accommodations. Then turn color filters on. I use red. It puts off a little light but not much. I use it to save my night vision.

Oh and I turn my brightness down really low.
                    Last edited by Skinny; 02-10-2017, 10:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Skinny View Post
                      On the iPhone go to settings. General. Accessibility. Display accommodations. Then turn color filters on. I use red. It puts off a little light but not much. I use it to save my night vision.

Oh and I turn my brightness down really low.

Dude that is sweet!! Great tip!!

Comment

Originally posted by SKLOSS View Post
                        Dude that is sweet!! Great tip!!

It's a great feature. Nothing worse than looking up from your phone and your eyes having to adjust again and again.

I make this selection and move intensity all the way to the right.

Comment

Great tip. Thanks

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Swine!!!!

Comment

Hey hey...I may be able to play later in the spring (not compete of course because this is their gig) if he can get a box blind built and these guys get consistent. Fatboys don't climb trees anymore[emoji23]

Finally after three weeks the big groups found the feeder.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                                Hey hey...I may be able to play later in the spring (not compete of course because this is their gig) if he can get a box blind built and these guys get consistent. Fatboys don't climb trees anymore[emoji23]

Finally after three weeks the big groups found the feeder.

I'm your huckleberry. I have 2 good groups making their rounds to all my feeders in Wimberley. And I don't like climbing trees anymore either.

Comment

Working...
                                X