Nfl playoffs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by niceg3s View Post
    It's good to see a somewhat game related comment again. Most of the football threads have become trash talk and meme contests.
    I hear you! Regardless of what team a person cheers for it would be nice to be able to discuss the games without all the childish crap people have been posting on here.

Comment

You two fellas are way too uptight

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
        You two fellas are way too uptight
        Not uptight at all... As I mentioned it would be nice to hear different opinions on what people perceive to have happened during the games without the majority of the nonsense... There is a place for both

Comment

Originally posted by niceg3s View Post
          It's good to see a somewhat game related comment again. Most of the football threads have become trash talk and meme contests.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Nfl playoffs

Originally posted by Pedernal View Post
            Not uptight at all... As I mentioned it would be nice to hear different opinions on what people perceive to have happened during the games without the majority of the nonsense... There is a place for both

A little smack talk never hurt anyone and has been going on since football began. Calling it childish is a little ****ty.. laugh a little.

Especially given all the Cowboys got from both the Texans and Packers fans after the loss.

Comment

I'll tell you happened during the game. Green Bay got the **** beat out of them.

Comment

I hear you! Regardless of what team a person cheers for it would be nice to be able to discuss the games without all the childish crap people have been posting on here.

No. Those played-out and recycled memes never get old at all. They're so witty and fresh too.

Comment

Well y'all will have to tell me about the commercials this year. Think I'll find something else to do with my time feb 3. Have no interest to sit there and watch this game.

Comment

Originally posted by tbeak View Post
                    Well y'all will have to tell me about the commercials this year. Think I'll find something else to do with my time feb 3. Have no interest to sit there and watch this game.
                    No problem. You can watch it on Feb. 5th.

Comment

Originally posted by Smell the Glove View Post
                      No. Those played-out and recycled memes never get old at all. They're so witty and fresh too.
                      Thank you

Comment

ESPN radio will give you all the opinions you can stomach. Smack talk is good for the soul when it's served with a little crow!

Comment

Originally posted by Smell the Glove View Post

Ah yes. The hippest TBHer we have with all the right answers and actions. We are not worthy of your viewing with your always up to date trends...[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
                            I'll tell you happened during the game. Green Bay got the **** beat out of them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

A little smack talk never hurt anyone and has been going on since football began. Calling it childish is a little ****ty.. laugh a little.

Especially given all the Cowboys got from both the Texans and Packers fans after the loss.
                              This is true. It's a give and take and keeps it fun unless you get butt hurt easily... ahem.... Ragin

Comment

Ah yes. The hippest TBHer we have with all the right answers and actions. We are not worthy of your viewing with your always up to date trends...[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
                                You got a little hipster in you too there... Mr.#

Comment

Working...
                                X