Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you learn from hunting season 2016?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
    But what if the deer had come from behind ya?
    They woulda had to walk by my truck . Im set up to only look 1 way down my lane on purpose, i park in a bend....walk 80-90yds in around the bend and my blind is right there, couldnt see behind me if i wanted to.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Addicted2bh View Post
      Don't trust lease members
      You got that right!

Comment

I guess I most important thing I learned this past hunting season was not to be with out a lease for this year. That my friend should be on top of everyone's list. I missed out this past season. Lol

Comment

I learned I have some pretty good neighbors

I also learned that if its slow at home its worth the money to head to Mexico to hunt

Comment

Turned 56 this year,I learned that I just don't have the (want to ) to hunt as much as I use to, only hunted 3 times this year

Comment

I've learned that time well spent is with family. My 11 year old daughter loves being in the blind. As does my wife and son. Each day is a blessing. Soak it in. Store up the memories. Thank God for our blessings.

Comment

About the time I think I am getting a little better at chasing these whitetail reality sets in and I realize they always have the advantage and always will no matter what new gadget or tactic you try, and that's why its so much fun.

Comment

Originally posted by muzzyslinger View Post
                  Turned 56 this year,I learned that I just don't have the (want to ) to hunt as much as I use to, only hunted 3 times this year
                  I am just the opposite, the older I get the more I want to hunt.

Comment

Originally posted by muzzyslinger View Post

They make little blue camo pills for that [emoji15]

Comment

Working...
                    X