My new Grayson Co property!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spearchunker View Post
    Thanks for offer, I may just do that. I do enjoy the work, but hard by myself sometimes.

I am working on leasing adjoining place of 400 acres or so. If I land it I will be adding 2 lease spots next year. Wish me luck!
    def work that I don't mind. i live prolly 20 mins away. i seen my biggest deer ever about 2 miles as the crow flies from your place. lots of big deer have been seen/poached/hit on that creek bottom just north of you.

adjacent property on the south side? id be super interested in one of those spots. what would be the costs on that? you can pm me if preferred.

Comment

Originally posted by hully1029 View Post
      def work that I don't mind. i live prolly 20 mins away. i seen my biggest deer ever about 2 miles as the crow flies from your place. lots of big deer have been seen/poached/hit on that creek bottom just north of you.

adjacent property on the south side? id be super interested in one of those spots. what would be the costs on that? you can pm me if preferred.
      No the place SE. Sam Moran place. I have tried for the 50 acres South but he isn't interested. He lives in Austin and let's family hunt it. My goal is to buy his place next year if mine don't sell.

I don't think mine will sell so I am taking it off in March and making serious offer to South owner.

Not sure on price yet, have to make a deal with Sam first. He is willing to listen because he was born on my place and onced owned it. He has it leased now to cattle guy but it's coming up.

Comment

No the place SE. Sam Moran place. I have tried for the 50 acres South but he isn't interested. He lives in Austin and let's family hunt it. My goal is to buy his place next year if mine don't sell.

I don't think mine will sell so I am taking it off in March and making serious offer to South owner.

Not sure on price yet, have to make a deal with Sam first. He is willing to listen because he was born on my place and onced owned it. He has it leased now to cattle guy but it's coming up.

You know who to call man! When you putting those floors in?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Good luck with the sale/purchase. Let me know what you find out and holler if you ever need anything.

Comment

Update

Came up today to work a little. Set shower doors and started on floors.

Dang I'm whopped due to flooring. I aint as good as I once was...
            Attached Files

Comment

Looking good!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I'm just south of you about 10 mins. I thermal pig hunt and bow hunt up there all the time. holler at me if you want to get together for a thermal hunt

Comment

Looks really nice!

Comment

Down to punch list! Time to enjoy it and find a buck. My hit list 8 is on every camera and feeder. I found a fresh rub today headed out of his bedding area (my sanctuary of dense 18 acres I stay out of). He is 100% nocturnal, but staying out later in the mornings. Last 2 days he headed in around 7:15 am.

Cabin is done, with exception of kitchen sink and blinds. Plan is dropping a farm sink in that antique hutch under the window. All plumbing and drain is there.

Plots are up and looking good. I should have fertilized yesterday ! Dang good storm and rain came through last night.

Thanks for watching guys it's been a lot of work and fun. I'm done for now and will update with kills when they happen.

Sean

Comment

Some pics

Pics
                      Attached Files

Comment

Pics
                        Attached Files

Comment

Really nice !! Place is awesome !

Comment

And few more.