• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He gets a pass...for now
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Spearchunker View Post
      I honestly wont hunt it except for rut and if big boy is on camera. I have 10k acres in N Kansas that I focus on.

Fence was - Dalton - 903-227-6131
      Great looking place.

I am getting ready to put some fencing up in Cooke county on a place I bought a few months ago. Were you happy with this guy and would you recommend him? I am looking to do a 5 strand or possibly some other kind of wire fencing.

Thanks

I think we talked before, what is the name of your company? Commercial or residential?

Comment

Originally posted by junkmanhunter View Post
        Great looking place.

I am getting ready to put some fencing up in Cooke county on a place I bought a few months ago. Were you happy with this guy and would you recommend him? I am looking to do a 5 strand or possibly some other kind of wire fencing.

Thanks

I think we talked before, what is the name of your company? Commercial or residential?
        Thanks,

Yes I was happy with fence guys. Plan on bringing them back after season for one more sretch that will have me all fenced in.

Triphase Interiors and commercial only metal framing and drywall.

Comment

Some very nice deer in the area. They're smart!
          I've been hunting the area for years, spent much time at brushy creek and taken a late season doe or two. Seen MANY shooter bucks around there. Even a nontypical freak show that only liked to show up at midnight. Having a private hideaway in that area should treat you very well, as long as the pigs are kept in check. I think part of the reason for my public land success was due to other hunters taking care of the pigs. Feel free to shoot me a pm. I love talking with other Grayson hunters!
          Cheers and good luck.

Comment

awesome man, keep the pics coming !!! Great project !

Comment

Good for you, looks like a very nice place.

Comment

Looking Great!

Comment

Update - well my original target buck is back on hit list. He is at every feed station and plots all week. Have some better pics and I think is plenty mature and ready for an arrow.

Food plots are coming up nicely!

Headed back to tomorrow for more work and some huntn.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Heck yeah man! Place is looking great and man that's a fat buck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Good luck! Looking great!!!

Comment

He's plenty mature that's for sure.

Comment

Awesome work on the plots and thats a gorgeous wide buck!

Comment

I know exactly where your place is. the wife and I looked at it but was just a touch out of price range for us. its a great section. if you ever need any help with anything, don't hesitate to holler. 9036516043

Comment

Few more of his progress. He is coming in right before daylight and right at dark. Hopefully he screws up soon. I have noticed the last few days he is coming in minutes after does leave. Not sure but he may be sticking close to them for personal reasons soon.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by hully1029 View Post
                                I know exactly where your place is. the wife and I looked at it but was just a touch out of price range for us. its a great section. if you ever need any help with anything, don't hesitate to holler. 9036516043

Thanks for offer, I may just do that. I do enjoy the work, but hard by myself sometimes.

I am working on leasing adjoining place of 400 acres or so. If I land it I will be adding 2 lease spots next year. Wish me luck!

Comment

Working...
                                X