Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JeffK View Post
    Better to be lucky than good!
    Strange thread bump. My post was regarding the UT win over the Ags early in the regular season. But, yes............sometimes it's better to be lucky than good. Wish UT were a little more lucky against LBS.
    Congrats to all that made it to Omaha

Comment

Originally posted by bdchorn View Post
      Strange thread bump. My post was regarding the UT win over the Ags early in the regular season. But, yes............sometimes it's better to be lucky than good. Wish UT were a little more lucky against LBS.
      Congrats to all that made it to Omaha
      Haha, had to bring it up. I took "living on a soft schedule" as a jab that for some reason did not escaped my memory. However, both teams did not look very impressive that night.

Comment

Originally posted by JeffK View Post
        Haha, had to bring it up. I took "living on a soft schedule" as a jab that for some reason did not escaped my memory. However, both teams did not look very impressive that night.
        Ahhh. Got it. Well, they clearly were at the time or they should have curb stomped UT. Only thing that matters is June. Congrats to them. No skin off my back what the Ags do either way.

Will pull for TCU. Other than that, I'll just enjoy good baseball regardless of who's winning.

Comment

Working...
        X