• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What direction is the camera pointed?

Comment

It's happening!!!! F5F5F5F5

Comment

That is a good looking 10. Hopefully he survives until next season!

Comment

Looks like the ghost is clear right now. Man, I sure thought that stud was gonna roll in when them other bucks showed up! My hands were a little shaky and I'm not even in that tree!

Either way, a very successful hunt so far for Ambush. Bucks showed up like they were supposed to and by looking at the pics, nothing picked up his scent. I bet Ambush is on serious high alert. He's going to need a power nap after his adrenaline wears off after this hunt.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
          Last edited by Johnny; 12-27-2016, 07:40 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny View Post
            Looks like the ghost is clear right now. Man, I sure thought that stud was gonna roll in when them other bucks showed up! My hands were a little shaky and I'm not even in that tree!

Either way, a very successful hunt so far for Ambush. Bucks showed up like they were supposed to and by looking at the pics, nothing picked up his scent. I bet Ambush is on serious high alert. He's going to need a power nap after his adrenaline wears off after this hunt.

No joke! I'd be a nervous wreck if I were in his shoes right now. Come on Stud, we need some action!!

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny View Post

No joke!!!

Comment

I bet he clinched up when that 10 was walking in...

Comment

Well that was intense! Boy is that 10 impressive... at 3.5 I would love to see him get 2 more years on him!

Only those 3 bucks came to corn so far... I could see at least 1 or 2 more deer hung up back in the yaupons.. probably him :/

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ..Ambush.. View Post
                    Well that was intense! Boy is that 10 impressive... at 3.5 I would love to see him get 2 more years on him!

Only those 3 bucks came to corn so far... I could see at least 1 or 2 more deer hung up back in the yaupons.. probably him :/

Getting closer and undetected!

Comment

He'll slip up

Comment

Originally posted by Shakedown View Post
                        What direction is the camera pointed?
                        Camera is facing Northeast.

What worries me is the deer came from the South this morning. Somehow they didn't bust me, but now im not sure which wind to hunt. The Bucks have been coming from NW previously...

Comment

What a thead! Best live hunt I have ever been a part of.

Comment

Originally posted by ..Ambush.. View Post
                            Camera is facing Northeast.

What worries me is the deer came from the South this morning. Somehow they didn't bust me, but now im not sure which wind to hunt. The Bucks have been coming from NW previously...

I would stick to the game plan for sure. He might not wonder in this morning but he's gonna come out where he always does this evening. He is chomping at the bit to get some corn, especially after being bumped off of it early.

Comment

Good thread, hope you nail him.

Comment

Wow that 10 is impressive.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X