No announcement yet.

Stud showed Up!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well it ain't the target buck, but a beautiful up and comer 10 has been showing up the past two nights... pretty deer probably 3 1/2

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Comment

Wow, that small piece of land you hunt has some potential..^^^^^

Comment

I don't know if I could handle my deer sending me selfies all night. Especially while I'm stuck on a rig in Oklahoma. I have a hard enough time seeing what i missed seeing or could have shot when I run cameras on my days off.
        Good luck. Hope the winds change and you outsmart that Ol bruiser

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Keep doing what you are doing. Play the wind right, don't introduce anything new to the area. Don't go into the woods unless you are hunting or putting corn out and I'd personally do that after or before each hunt. Good luck I am following along and I'm also about to be a new owner of a Covert camera!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Deer in and out all night long. Big boy came in around 11:40 last night and again around 2:30. Ambush is going to have to break out his bag of tricks to get him to come in during daylight hours. Of course that summer like weather isn't helping. The good news is, he's real close by and coming in regular.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

I hope Ambush don't mind me posting this but he's there now which is almost at shooting light. Come on north wind!

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

Looks better and better every time a pic is posted. Very mature toad! Can't beat a big buck on small acreage!

Lot of time left in the season. I bet next cold front he slips up.

Comment

It's been daylight fora while.... did he get him?

I'm hunting too and seeing daytime bucks for the first time

Comment

I've got 5 bucks and 2 doe in front of me.
                    First time in a while I've had this many deer in daylight.

Comment

He left within 5 minutes of legal shooting hours this morning, getting more and more relaxed everyday...

Looks we gonna have a North wind tomorrow, guess where ill be

Comment

Originally posted by ..Ambush.. View Post
                        He left within 5 minutes of legal shooting hours this morning, getting more and more relaxed everyday...

Looks we gonna have a North wind tomorrow, guess where ill be

Good job on your part being patient and waiting for the right wind! Good luck.

Comment

Will check in this time tomorrow. :-)

Comment

Break out the horse and mule sweet feed!

Comment

Is this deer near Lake Creek? Good Luck!

Comment

Watching. Good luck

Comment

Working...
                                X