Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I will say, Bama doesn't have the luxury of their trusty ole SEC refs and their infamous "no-calls".....

Comment

Washington is embarrassing on offense.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
      Last edited by Speedgoat; 12-31-2016, 04:50 PM.

Comment

There is the butt chewing!! I knew there would be at least one.

Comment

If that kicker is going to run around before he kicks it, all bets should be off on the running into or roughing the kicker.....

Comment

Originally posted by Speedgoat View Post
            Washington is embarrassing.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
            Their offense is getting b slapped like no other. Can't run a lick. UW defense is playing their tails off.

Comment

Bama players are complaining about holding calls that NEVER get called on them in SEC play.......

Comment

Originally posted by monsterspike View Post
                thanks brother! its a choice i have actually. ive hunted neither but needing all the input i can get.

theres a place i like in dallas county and another in fayette. any thoughts on that? thank you!

ps...please keep in mind i hate poachers.
                Do you want to be close enough to keep up with it yourself or a are you going to have someone do it for you when you are not around?

I can be just about anywhere in Alabama in 3 hours. I might have to drive 3 hrs for lunch in TX.
                The place I hunted in Fayette Co was mixed timber and planted pines. Some green fields. Good browse and fat deer.
                I have not hunted in Clay Co but Talladega NF is beautiful country. Rugged in some areas for Alabama.
                Dallas Co agricultural fields, Alabama River, hardwoods. Maybe some migratory ducks. Nice big deer size and score. Plus good numbers

Comment

Originally posted by Abcdj View Post
                  Their offense is getting b slapped like no other. Can't run a lick. UW defense is playing their tails off.
                  It's either that or Kiffin is an idiot.....he keeps doing the same thing over and over.

Comment

Originally posted by 16ncs View Post
                    Do you want to be close enough to keep up with it yourself or a are you going to have someone do it for you when you are not around?

I can be just about anywhere in Alabama in 3 hours. I might have to drive 3 hrs for lunch in TX.
                    The place I hunted in Fayette Co was mixed timber and planted pines. Some green fields. Good browse and fat deer.
                    I have not hunted in Clay Co but Talladega NF is beautiful country. Rugged in some areas for Alabama.
                    Dallas Co agricultural fields, Alabama River, hardwoods. Maybe some migratory ducks. Nice big deer size and score. Plus good numbers
                    Looks like a new name is close at hand 17ncs

Comment

Originally posted by Abcdj View Post
                      Looks like a new name is close at hand 17ncs
                      Not quite yet but hopeful.

Run it unless you throw it for a TD

Comment

Playing down gets you beat, lol... They're not playing down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

CFB 2016 Bowl Games Thread - Take 2

Title game may end up being pretty dang good this year.

Comment

Washington has 10 guys within 5 yards of the ball and Kiffin continued to call the run......

Comment

CFB 2016 Bowl Games Thread - Take 2

They should run it all night long

Comment

Rolling......

Comment

Working...
                                X