This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by krisw View Post
    Wonder if there is a chance of Heard moving back to qb or Locksley staying.
    No chance on Kai in my opinion. Anything possible with Heard

Comment

Originally posted by Brock Middlebrook View Post

The break paid off

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow you do hunt and not just post in CFB.. Nice buck!

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
        That's why you don't allow your new head coach to coach the bowl game. You ruin the excitement of the off season (ticket sales) if they don't show up. Bowl games are really weird in regards to how teams handle them / show up. Now Major starts off with a rough start and has to the UH fans have to sit on that all off season.

Exactly....seems we had somebody disagreeing with that in the last thread..

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
          Wow you do hunt and not just post in CFB.. Nice buck!
          He got a good one last year too!

LK hired his brother from Ole Miss as his DC, Charlie Weis Jr as Offensive Coach and offered the OC to Mike Locksley. Locksley a former HC at Maryland has been an Offensive Consultant for a year maybe two at BAMA. No new injuries and I think everyone plays in Atlanta.

Did not realize until this morning the RB at Stanford will not participate in their bowl game.

Comment

Originally posted by 16ncs View Post
            He got a good one last year too!

LK hired his brother from Ole Miss as his DC, Charlie Weis Jr as Offensive Coach and offered the OC to Mike Locksley. Locksley a former HC at Maryland has been an Offensive Consultant for a year maybe two at BAMA. No new injuries and I think everyone plays in Atlanta.

Did not realize until this morning the RB at Stanford will not participate in their bowl game.
            Dinged up or just saving himself for the draft?

Comment

Originally posted by bdchorn View Post
              McCaff just posted he is getting ready for the draft and has foregone the bowl game. He is healthy and wants to remain that way.

Think you gonna see this more and more, as the bowl games really mean very little. Other than saying yeah we won a bowl game.

Comment

I only heard on radio but think it was a "worried about injury prior to the draft situation".

Comment

Anybody remember Jaylon Smith?

Comment

Originally posted by lovemylegacy View Post
                    McCaff just posted he is getting ready for the draft and has foregone the bowl game. He is healthy and wants to remain that way.

Think you gonna see this more and more, as the bowl games really mean very little. Other than saying yeah we won a bowl game.
                    Agree and I have no problem with it. Outside the playoffs they are pretty much meaningless for anyone with an NFL future anyway.

I'm surprised so many find this to be a hot button issue. Purpose of college is to prepare you for the future. If you want to be a doctor, you're not going to go through all that effort and then go out and get plastered the night before you take the MCAT. Same deal IMO.

Comment

Agree and I have no problem with it. Outside the playoffs they are pretty much meaningless for anyone with an NFL future anyway.

I'm surprised so many find this to be a hot button issue. Purpose of college is to prepare you for the future. If you want to be a doctor, you're not going to go through all that effort and then go out and get plastered the night before you take the MCAT. Same deal IMO.
                      Agree. 3 games have meaning in college, 2 playoff games and the NC

Comment

With the invent of all the advertisement bowls...meaning a large part of the bowls in general... the whole bowl thing in CFB is just a diluted mess for schools that didn't do well during the season to still make some revenue...and for the media to have something to push, as opposed to a showcase of the best of the best talent...

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                          With the invent of all the advertisement bowls...meaning a large part of the bowls in general... the whole bowl thing in CFB is just a diluted mess for schools that didn't do well during the season to still make some revenue...and for the media to have something to push, as opposed to a showcase of the best of the best talent...
                          Yeah, and they barely can do that. I saw where some 5and7 teams got into some bowls...whats that about?

Comment

No chance on Kai in my opinion. Anything possible with Heard
                            I figured he would follow his dad

Comment

Yeah, and they barely can do that. I saw where some 5and7 teams got into some bowls...whats that about?
                              Too many bowl games, not enough 6 win teams.

Comment

I say it is all about money

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X