This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
    The little coward ***** should still be in prison. This should never have been a decision for a university, or coach, or team to make. But once it had to be made I expected more from Stoops. Then to come back after he's rode the kid like a rented mule for two year and say the punishment wasn't enough is just laughable. That's bottom dwelling crap I'd expect out of......OTHER parts of the country.
    I agree 100% with everything you said. The sooners lost all credit-ability on this.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
      This one time at band camp, a hurricane (Isaac) caused a game to be rescheduled and players/player were suppose to sit that game....so they sat that game several weeks later instead of the following week.

Right?

Edit: http://www.sbnation.com/ncaa-footbal...postponed-game

Good memory... [emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

Why are we dragging Sumlin into this discussion?

Stoops looks terrible in all of this. From what I read he saw the video with OU Admin officials and they didn't kick him out of school. That's BS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

The little coward ***** should still be in prison. This should never have been a decision for a university, or coach, or team to make. But once it had to be made I expected more from Stoops. Then to come back after he's rode the kid like a rented mule for two year and say the punishment wasn't enough is just laughable. That's bottom dwelling crap I'd expect out of......OTHER parts of the country.
          Looks like Mixon will be coming back next year. I think he is a punk and a selfish player, that from watching him on the field and sidelines. Stoops, the AD and the President decided to give him a second chance.

In the presser yesterday Stoops said you can't do that now. He wasn't backtracking from the original punishment just said its not acceptable today. I think from the posts on the matter that is pretty obvious. 100 hours of community services, one year suspension and mandatory counseling isn't enough, probably because he is a football player. He'll be judged for 30 seconds of his 18 year old life.

I wish he was gone.

Comment

Mixon has little choice but to get in front of cameras and apologize. I think it would help everyone, including the victim, move forward. Let's hear what he has done to become a better person. How sincere is he? We need to see it and he owes it to the Univ. Where did our resident OU fans go?

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
              Good memory... [emoji23][emoji23]

Bro you know that first SEC game was an important one. [emoji23]

In all seriousness Sumlin has gotten much tougher with the disciplinary process. We are all better at our craft than we were 5 years ago. Nothing beats experience. But $5M per year and the pressure to win sure clouds the judgement. See no further than Stoops.

Comment

Originally posted by Dru View Post
                Looks like Mixon will be coming back next year. I think he is a punk and a selfish player, that from watching him on the field and sidelines. Stoops, the AD and the President decided to give him a second chance.

In the presser yesterday Stoops said you can't do that now. He wasn't backtracking from the original punishment just said its not acceptable today. I think from the posts on the matter that is pretty obvious. 100 hours of community services, one year suspension and mandatory counseling isn't enough, probably because he is a football player. He'll be judged for 30 seconds of his 18 year old life.

I wish he was gone.

Stoops, the AD, and the president decided that assault on a girl was not as important as their running game.

Why was it acceptable 2 years ago???

If he believed any of what he said yesterday he'd boot the kid tomorrow. He's a dirtbag and a hypocrite. Does he have any daughters??

Comment

Stoops, the AD, and the president decided that assault on a girl was not as important as their running game.

Why was it acceptable 2 years ago???

If he believed any of what he said yesterday he'd boot the kid tomorrow. He's a dirtbag and a hypocrite. Does he have any daughters??

He's been a dirtbag for a while. I'm pretty sure this isn't his first instance.

Comment

Dang, go to the woods for a few days and this is what happens

Comment

Originally posted by krisw View Post
                      Look, your "disciplinarian" of a coach has came closer to winning a Fulmer cup than he has a conference championship.

He suspends a couple of defensive guys for the first game of the season. The first game of the season was supposed to be against LA tech or some podunk school. Game gets rescheduled. Florida winds up being game number one. They suit up. Five weeks later, the suspended players sit the Podunk game.
                      He makes the excuse that he told the players they would miss that game.
                      Sounds like the man kept his word to me.....but what do I know, obviously I wasn't privy to the conversation first hand as apparently you were. Dudes been coaching for five years and the ONLY nail you have to hang that hater cap on is the very first game, of the very first year.....where he actually suspended the players for a specific game and they sat that specific game. MmmmmmmK

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
                        Sounds like the man kept his word to me.....but what do I know, obviously I wasn't privy to the conversation first hand as apparently you were. Dudes been coaching for five years and the ONLY nail you have to hang that hater cap on is the very first game, of the very first year.....where he actually suspended the players for a specific game and they sat that specific game. MmmmmmmK

Did they break a girls jaw or rape a couple of students? Yep...that's what I thought? Someone's infatuation is showing again![emoji3]

Comment

Originally posted by CoolHandLuke View Post
                          Did they break a girls jaw or rape a couple of students? Yep...that's what I thought? Someone's infatuation is showing again![emoji3]
                          Aggie Envy......it's beautiful!!!

Comment

Aggie Envy......

Said no one ever [emoji1]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Aggie Envy......it's beautiful!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                                Said no one ever [emoji1]