No announcement yet.

GRXH 2017, March of the Deplorables!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Even turtles go in the pot...bring rat any animal and he knows efficient processing methods

Rat putting in the table work...

Comment

Another great hunt in the books! Just in case any of yall were wondering what Orange Pepper was! [emoji12] Go to a Mexican Meat market and buy it, don't get the one HEB carries, it sucks. Your welcome.

Comment

Thanks Rat
        you did great brother
        we love u.
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by TXFireFighter View Post
          Another great hunt in the books! Just in case any of yall were wondering what Orange Pepper was! [emoji12] Go to a Mexican Meat market and buy it, don't get the one HEB carries, it sucks. Your welcome.

Got this other brand at La Michoacana.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Comment

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Comment

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Comment

The GRXH 2017 Recap thread is up:

GRXH 2017 Recap - BEER RUN!

Comment

I think TBH admin is at the Ranger Camp standing around the fire drinking beer
                  Last edited by Briar Friar; 01-26-2021, 09:14 AM.

Comment

Had a great time again this year. Tomahawk killed piglets do taste good. It is only 3.7 miles in from Taylor Park if you follow the entire trail, with a few short cuts its 3, especially if you come VFR through the blood weed towards camp noise in the dark.

Comment

Originally posted by Wudstix View Post
                      Had a great time again this year. Tomahawk killed piglets do taste good. It is only 3.7 miles in from Taylor Park if you follow the entire trail, with a few short cuts its 3, especially if you come VFR through the blood weed towards camp noise in the dark.
                      Ain't gonna lie...that piglet was dang good. I'm glad you were able to kill one

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                      X