X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sure. We'll find a place for it.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

I know. My buddy was the first to kill a pig there with a recurve. We just didn't make a big deal of it. Then someone else came in with one and said he was the first. But it's not a big deal, those pigs don't care what they are shot with.

Comment

Originally posted by huntinfool View Post
        Sure. We'll find a place for it.

Sounds good.. I'll make sure and grab it then.

How much is it to drink out the kegs??? I'll try to have cash on hand

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by marshhunter View Post
          How much is it to drink out the kegs??? I'll try to have cash on hand
          Sneaky's Keg is 5-10$

I'll let the "bringers of kegs" chime in to confirm though....

Comment

Originally posted by huntinfool View Post
            I know. My buddy was the first to kill a pig there with a recurve. We just didn't make a big deal of it. Then someone else came in with one and said he was the first. But it's not a big deal, those pigs don't care what they are shot with.

A couple of years ago I shot that one there with my longbow and cedar shafts. It just ran by me and broke the shaft off like nothing happened.

I guess the good thing about my stick bow is that I have an excuse when I miss.

Comment

Originally posted by stinkbelly View Post
              A couple of years ago I shot that one there with my longbow and cedar shafts. It just ran by me and broke the shaft off like nothing happened.

I remember that hunt. I was about to shoot that pig on top of the hill when he took off and came by you.

Comment

I'm bringing a stick bow as well and plan to use that excuse... haha

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

bringing my stick. had the same thing happen a few weeks ago, this beast snapped my carbon arrow though. ugh.
                  contemplating brining my compound I just bought. mainly to just shoot and sight it in.....

Comment

Guys, I stupidly ****ed up my rotator cuff this weekend skiing. (Coloradoians 'miright?) Good news it maybe just a grade one sprain. Have an MRI on Thursday to rule out a tear but I may have to buy/borrow a crossbow or be on fishing duty.

Comment

Originally posted by PRPechek View Post
                      Guys, I stupidly ****ed up my rotator cuff this weekend skiing. (Coloradoians 'miright?) Good news it maybe just a grade one sprain. Have an MRI on Thursday to rule out a tear but I may have to buy/borrow a crossbow or be on fishing duty.
                      No biggie, just ask permission and bring a crossbow (with Dr note). I had two surgeries on my shoulder in the past 1 1/2 years.

Comment

Shuttle part is that I just bought a new carbon bow for this hunt. I was really looking forward to getting it bloodied.

Comment

Go ahead, bring a crossbow. Please bring some snacks as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Flex View Post
                            Go ahead, bring a crossbow. Please bring some snacks as well.
                            It's a trap!!

Comment

Shuttle part is that I just bought a new carbon bow for this hunt. I was really looking forward to getting it bloodied.
                              Bring the carbon, we can smack Pepper in the head with it to get it bloody!

Comment

Originally posted by Jspradley View Post
                                It's a trap!!

If anybody brings snacks what's the generals rules about sharing?

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X