Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Prayers please!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayers for everyone.

Comment

Prayers sent for Kali and family!! Hope she is doing better.

Comment

Prayer sent.

Comment

Update: Kali got out of the hospital yesterday and is now at home!! We had a rough night last night but this morning she drank a whole bottle, praise the lord!! I'm hoping she keeps it up throughout the day!! Thank you all for the continued prayers!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Prayers up!

Comment

prayers sent and thank you for being bold enough to ask in this group!

Comment

Dear Heavenly Father

Please pass your healing hand over this young child and bring her back to full health. You are good, all the time!

Comment

I just came across this thread. I feel very sorry for the little one and I couldn't imagine what all of you are going through. Prayers sent for Little Kali.

Comment

Continued Prayers for all involved.

Comment

Prayers sent! My little boy spent 8 days in the hospital 2 years ago around this time. It's hard to take because you can't really do anything to help them. It would break my heart every time the respiratory therapist would come in to suction him. He would scream and cry at the sight of them. Stay strong, your family needs you to be strong right now!

Comment

Originally posted by haas0311 View Post
                          Update: Kali got out of the hospital yesterday and is now at home!! We had a rough night last night but this morning she drank a whole bottle, praise the lord!! I'm hoping she keeps it up throughout the day!! Thank you all for the continued prayers!!

Great news! Merry Christmas!

Comment

Working...
                          X