Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

2017 lease search

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mason bowhunter View Post
    Pm sent with some info
    Pm sent mason bowhunter

Comment

Originally posted by justhrowit View Post
      I'd love to find a lease within a couple hours of Dallas... me and everyone else, I know. I'd love to find a small place, or a place that is family and guest friendly.

J
      X2

Comment

I'm open to just about anything. If someone needs a single spot filled for next year that's within 4 hours or so of houston or 2 hours from centerville, shoot me a PM. Thanks!

Comment

Add me to the PM's as well might be looking for something in the 3-4 hr Range from Waco. Bow only or Gun and bow is fine. Very Mgt minded.
          Last edited by topher5999; 11-28-2016, 12:46 PM.

Comment

I am also looking for a lease next season. Any help would be greatly appreciated

Comment

Bump

Comment

I'd like to toss my name in the hat as well. Looking to get a small lease for family or join an existing group by adding 2 hunters. Looking for family friendly as I have 3 boys all under the age of 8 that have become interested in going to the lease with me. Not looking for monster deer but also not so much into shooting young 4-6 pts. Willing to put in work at the lease during off season as well. Have skid steer with multiple attachments to make the tough work not so tough. Looking for 2-2.5 hours from Johnson County(Cleburne).

Comment

Looking for Far North Texas/ South Oklahoma!!! Thanks in advance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I am trying to put a group of 7-8 hunter for a south Texas lease.
                    4000 acres
                    Depending on the number of hunters it looks like 6-7k per spot plus feed.
                    Please PM for details

Comment

I'm looking for a lease about an hour from College Station for me and my wife. Doesn't have to be big, just trying to save some money with 2 boys about to go to college. I don't want to take a 5 year hiatus on hunting, so hopefully I can just scale down some and stay close to home

Comment

I might have a buddy that will have some spots available on 6,500 acres south of Freer. Don't know all the details yet but will find out. PM me if interested and I will pass on the details once I get them. Nobody bow hunts on it now but it is allowed.

Comment

Myself and three others are in the hunt for a new lease. Hill country or south Texas is where we would like to be.

Comment

Looking for around Erath County

Comment

I too am looking for a lease for next year. Looking for something located in the panhandle/west tx (3-4 hrs from Lubbock). Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Comment

I'm going to toss myself out there I'll hunt anywhere in the state except east tx. Budget would be about 12k a year

Comment

Working...
                                X