No announcement yet.

Hagerman Segment C 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unless something else was brought on after I left, 2 doe, 2 bucks, a few pigs.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Puggy625 View Post
      Unless something else was brought on after I left, 2 doe, 2 bucks, a few pigs.

And a bunch of worn out, chilled to the bone hunters.

Comment

If I ever open another Hag thread and see a buck that is less than 24" wide, #300, and 8 yrs. old, man I am gonna!!! To be honest, if I sat up in a tree freezing/wet for 3 straight days, I would probably shoot a nubbin buck just to crawl inside him to warm up!

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
          And a bunch of worn out, chilled to the bone hunters.
          That ain't no doubt.

Comment

This GOF is proud of each and every one of you. A bunch of real troopers is what y'all are. Y'all had me freezing my rear off while sittin at home reading the threads!

Comment

Originally posted by Dreamer1 View Post
              Beautiful H-buck laying across the bow.
              Congratulations
              YES IT IS!!!! Big time congrats to that hunter and everyone that was lucky enough to spend time on a incredible piece of property.

Comment

Thank u guys this was a epic hunt for me..all three days had there ups and downs but at the end of the weekend it was a safe and gold ticket kind of weekend...ill do my best with a write up as I'm no story writer..stay tuned!!

Sorry for no updates sat and sunday..I've been off line since sat am..as I was locked off as I tried to log on ..that was a beating not being able to post..lol

Comment

congrads to all that hunted and hats off to those of you that stayed on stand all day. could not do it. would love to know what the big buck scored. Anybody got a guess?

Comment

Whats the word on this buck MarlinMears?

Comment

Sorry, we couldn’t find that page

Here's a video of the buck I took at Hagerman. Currently, he is being scored but it will not be an official score. Let's all try to make this thread a little more entertaining by just posting what you come up with from the video. Please just post your score and I should be able to give you the results at the end of the day.

I would like to thank everyone for the positive comments. When time permits, I will post more details of my awesome experience.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

A lot! What an awesome buck!

Comment

I have no idea on the score, but it's a hoss! Congrats again!

Comment

Low 170's is my guess..... 172

And if I'm low it will not surprise me
                            Last edited by Biscuit; 12-05-2016, 05:27 PM.

Comment

178&3/8

Comment

202 before deductions, awsome buck congrads he set your bar high to get anything bigger. I would have enjoyed just seeing that buck while on stand.

Comment

Working...
                                X