• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OBU13DAD View Post
    Prime time!

X2, go get ya some!!!

Be ready

Comment

Originally posted by Puggy625 View Post
      Just had about a 140" buck sneak through behind me. Be on your toes.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

[emoji15]. Let's go!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by BowhuntBOB89 View Post
        Well good luck to the maroon F250 and the black F250 back on Old Sadler Road seen a little but cross behind a doe right between y'all going to that field.. I had to back out of Brushy Creek somebody out there shooting a gun messed everything up for me good luck to you all

Probably would have pushed a monster by you with their activity

Amazes me how many people think gun shots bother deer

Either the deer around here are deaf or stupid or both. They don't even pay attention to people shooting nearby

Hope the shooting was not actually on H but a neighboring property

Good luck to the rest of you who are still in the stand

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
          [emoji15]. Let's go!

No shot.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

I hate killing mosquitoes in December!

Comment

Hardcore hunters tomorrow! Good luck fellas

Comment

I only kill mature mosquitoes. I have to have at least 4 yrs of game cam pics before I will kill one.

Comment

Originally posted by sweetinlow660 View Post
                  I only kill mature mosquitoes. I have to have at least 4 yrs of game cam pics before I will kill one.
                  Well I definitely just killed a P&Y mosquito!

Comment

I hhave not over at. Fishy. They are always shooting.

Comment

Just curious. Where have y'all seen the most movement today? Down in bottoms, up in semi open flats or in cedars?

Comment

Absolutely 0 movement in the bottom I was in. First time I've ever went the whole day and didn't see a deer here.

Comment

Originally posted by BTLowry View Post
                          Probably would have pushed a monster by you with their activity

Amazes me how many people think gun shots bother deer

Either the deer around here are deaf or stupid or both. They don't even pay attention to people shooting nearby

Hope the shooting was not actually on H but a neighboring property

Good luck to the rest of you who are still in the stand
                          I would of stayed but they were shot ting my direction so not chancing it could here them bouncing through the woods

Comment

Originally posted by BowhuntBOB89 View Post
                            Well good luck to the maroon F250 and the black F250 back on Old Sadler Road seen a little but cross behind a doe right between y'all going to that field.. I had to back out of Brushy Creek somebody out there shooting a gun messed everything up for me good luck to you all
                            There's a fellow with a couple acres near one of my farms off Hagerman road always likes to target practice during hunting time. Doesn't bother the deer that much though as far as I can tell.

Comment

Originally posted by mdmorrow View Post
                              There's a fellow with a couple acres near one of my farms off Hagerman road always likes to target practice during hunting time. Doesn't bother the deer that much though as far as I can tell.
                              I shot 5 times this am w 300. Saw deer within 3 mins of shots (2/3 totes 2 does). Doesn't matter at all

Comment

Originally posted by mdmorrow View Post
                                I think he was feeling frisky last year during segment A. I definitely heard him. A trigger-happy fellow.

Comment

Working...
                                X